Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kathleen Schildhouse > Reviews

Browse

Kathleen Schildh...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen Schildhouse "justadaisy" RSS Feed (Elgin, Illinois, USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than American Girl, December 9, 2008
She is absolutely gorgeous and less expensive than American Girl. I am very pleased with this doll. I cringed when my daughter decided to get into dolls of the higher price range. I was not thrilled with what American Girl charges for their dolls and accessories. Then I stumbled upon Carpatina and haven't looked back since. I can honestly say we will be going back for more. I think my daughter's "Emma" doll is going to need a sister very soon!! YEAH!!

SORRY! Sliders
SORRY! Sliders
Offered by Lil Angels Gifts
Price: $40.95
143 used & new from $3.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game but found it much cheaper......, December 4, 2008
This review is from: SORRY! Sliders (Toy)
Just a head's up to everyone out there this holiday season. I looked high and low for this game and found many different prices for it. I did find it at my local Wal-Mart for $15.00!! Not kidding!!! They had a ton of them in stock. I asked if it was a special deal and was told no, it's just good pricing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2008 9:58 AM PST

KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - White
Price: Click here to see our price
40 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE IN THE KITCHEN!!, May 5, 2004
I never thought I would love a mixer of this size...but this thing is wonderful! I orginally purchased it for my hubby (he does most of the cooking, I know, I'm lucky) but after I tried it...I fell in love with it! Whether it's for making homemade pasta or whipping up fresh cream for whipped cream this machine does it all!! I will never go back to a hand mixer. Clean-up is easy. Utensils and bowl can go in the dishwasher. I'm hooked!!

Krups FEA112-42 Toast Supreme IV 4-Slice Toaster, Black
Krups FEA112-42 Toast Supreme IV 4-Slice Toaster, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars KRUPS has a winner in this one!!!, August 21, 2003
After going through numerous toasters in our busy household...this one seems to be the perfect fit!!! I no longer hear screams from children when their toast is "burnt". Instead I hear the thankful sighs of children who have their toast "perfect" and/or their bagels "just right". This toaster gets my vote!! Please be aware that it is a generously sized toaster and can take up some counter space. (Engineering flaw?...cord comes out from front/side of toaster...why?)