Profile for BB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BB RSS Feed

Gibson ES-339 Trad Pro Figured Top Hollowbody Electric Guitar Vintage Burst
Gibson ES-339 Trad Pro Figured Top Hollowbody Electric Guitar Vintage Burst

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 11, 2014
Beautiful, high quality, sounds amazing, and came with the highly desired brown and pink Gibson case! All the guys at the local music shop are drooling over this guitar.

Vetoquinol Pill Masker Dog Supplement, 4-Ounce
Vetoquinol Pill Masker Dog Supplement, 4-Ounce
Price: $6.97
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree!, February 11, 2014
This stuff may be the magic bullet but it's only day 1. My cat quickly becomes wise to all my pill hiding tricks but I don't think he can sense the pill through the smell of this paste! He's been eating it with no hesitation and it doesn't crumble. Fingers crossed!

Champion Women's Zip Tech Bra, White, Medium
Champion Women's Zip Tech Bra, White, Medium
Offered by HerRoom
Price: $46.00
2 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, I ended up getting a large which fits great and is very comfy. I'll return the medium., February 7, 2014
Great quality, but I exchanged for a larger size. Very comfy and good quality. I'll return the medium. Was a bit small.

Mesh Family Beach Tote - Black Whale Bag w Black Carabiner Hook by Saltwater Canvas

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid!, June 16, 2012
This bag is very solid and sturdy. Lots of outside pockets and a cool ring to clip keys or pool passes onto for easy access. Super awesome bag!!!!

The Republic of Tea, Get Some Zzz's Tea, 36-Count
The Republic of Tea, Get Some Zzz's Tea, 36-Count
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $8.28
7 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Use caution, May 17, 2011
Sleepytime tea doesn't really relax me so I bought this tea. I didn't see that it contained Valerian root until I received it. I drank a cup and felt strange within an hour. Also tossed and turned all night. I think I remember taking Valerian root years ago for sleep but don't recall my reaction. I am not using this tea again because I am leery of use of certain herbs and my reaction to them. Just be cautious when first trying this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2011 10:47 PM PST

Warriors: The New Prophecy Box Set: Volumes 1 to 6
Warriors: The New Prophecy Box Set: Volumes 1 to 6
by Erin Hunter
Price: $26.23
75 used & new from $17.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Best part was the quick shipping,,, WOW!!!!, May 23, 2010
Not only is my 10yr old daughter crazy for these books, Amazon got them to us in less than 24 hours..!!!!! Talk about instant gratification.. they were waiting for her the next day after school!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No mess, very sturdy!!!!!, May 23, 2010
I bought this feeder because my suet cages were dripping greasy suet all over the patio. This feeder does the trick! It is super sturdy, made very well and has a platform that prevents suet from falling and dripping all over the place. Definitely recommend this feeder!!

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Super Fast DVDs
Price: $8.29
129 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Workout!!, April 21, 2009
This workout is great! I have been trying to work on heart rate interval training to lose those last post baby pounds and this had me in zones 2 and 3 the whole time. The best part about this workout is that there is not a weight in sight. You use your own body weight which is very effective! I highly recommend this!

Thames and Kosmos Biology Tk2 Scope
Thames and Kosmos Biology Tk2 Scope
Offered by Pondview Associates
Price: $80.10
46 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually a really good microscope!, December 28, 2008
I had ordered a different scope a few years ago but you couldn't see a thing with it. This one actually is really good! It comes with prepared slides and you can make your own slides as well. I was impressed having experience with a "real" microscope, this is actually almost as durable and heavy. Watch out for the sharps that come with it though... I would be sure to supervise your child with it for maximal safety, fun and results!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine print inside label, June 20, 2007
I can't rate it fairly yet so I'll give it 3 stars. I haven't tried it yet but the inside label on the product says that it does not attract paper wasps which is what I am trying to control.
I didn't see this on the description. I will see what happens.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2009 10:35 AM PDT