Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Anonymous > Reviews

Browse

Anonymous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anonymous RSS Feed

Zippo Pirates
Zippo Pirates
Offered by Beheng-Interieur
Price: $46.99
4 used & new from $46.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It Is Broken, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Zippo Pirates (Sports)
I have owned this product for over a year and the flame won't stay lit. The hinge is also wobbly.

Sonic CD [Download]
Sonic CD [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably Fast, December 12, 2012
I can run much faster by following Sonic's techniques. My wife has become quite proud of my new talent. GabeN personally gave me advice on my running technique which is quite neat for such a busy man to respond to personal emails.

Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition
Price: $17.90
244 used & new from $1.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, September 24, 2012
Don't get me wrong, the game itself is great, but for a Grand Theft Auto game it doesn't live up to it's name. The Playstion 3s performance is slightly worse than the Xbox 360s regarding this game.

PS2 Cable Keyboard In Black
PS2 Cable Keyboard In Black
Price: $14.96
76 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Keyboard, August 28, 2012
I have fallen in love with this keyboard over the past six months. If this one ever does break, or become worn down I will purchase the same product. I highly recommend this keyboard and at the current price you can't beat it.

GemPro 250 50gX0.001g
GemPro 250 50gX0.001g
Offered by aSavings
Price: $127.00
11 used & new from $127.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An Accurate Scale, August 28, 2012
This is a great milligram scale. This scale has a small learning curve but it becomes very easy to use.

Rocks-Off Naughty Boy Blue
Rocks-Off Naughty Boy Blue
Offered by SellLogic
Price: $33.81
7 used & new from $33.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasant Toy, August 28, 2012
When I first ordered this toy it took some time to figure out how to correctly use it. With some practice I am amazed at what this product has to offer. This was my first toy and it's quite large for me. I would recommend it if you are looking into buying a toy for the first time.