Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale
Profile for Sheltie Lover > Reviews

Browse

Sheltie Lover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheltie Lover "Tara Lee" RSS Feed (Reno, NV USA)

Stainless Steel Liscense Plate Frame
Stainless Steel Liscense Plate Frame
Offered by DFDM National
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sturdy Frame - Perfect for Truck, Car, Boat ???, September 6, 2015
Stainless Steel License Plate Frame Kit - Includes Stainless Screws, Caps, and Covers - 100% Premium Quality SS304 Auto Grade Steel - Polished To A Stunning Chrome Plated / Mirror Like Finish! - 4 Hole Frame + Standard Screw Covers - DFDM National -

A friend of mine purchased this and I was so impressed, I bought one for my car.

It's sturdy, shiny and easy to install. What more can you want?

Thank you for making a License Plate Frame that includes everything. All I needed was a screwdriver and my car to complete this
purchase.

MALOUF 190-Gram Velvet Flannel Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set - Queen - Pine
MALOUF 190-Gram Velvet Flannel Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set - Queen - Pine
Offered by BLINQ

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these sheets, March 6, 2013
These are well made and very heavy!

My only regret is that I didn't purchase several sets in different colors.

American Cowboy
American Cowboy
Price: $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this Magazine - Very High Quality!, August 23, 2008
This review is from: American Cowboy (Magazine)
I have subscribed to this magazine for two years now. It just keeps getting better!

The articles are very family friendly, the photos are beyond beautiful!

Everyone I share a copy with falls in love with this magazine. So far, five family members and friends have subscribed since seeing my copies.

If you live in the West, would like to someday, or love the more "Simple Times" when a handshake was all you needed for a business arrangement, you will LOVE this magazine!

This is a perfect gift as well!

Pike Street 200-Thread Count Microfiber Sheet Set
Pike Street 200-Thread Count Microfiber Sheet Set

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for Don't Buy These, June 23, 2008
I was really excited to find these, as we needed more sheets.

However, I wish I had saved my money. The first pair have been on our bed for only 4 days and the fabric has pilled horribly. (Pilling is when the fabric develops those annoying fuzz balls that don't come off.)

If shipping were cheaper, I'd send back all 4 sets I purchased. I am either going to throw them away or maybe put them in our travel trailer. I just don't know if I want a camping trip to be unpleasant with these creepy feeling sheets with little fuzz balls all over them.

Unfortunately I purchased two sets for gifts - I won't be giving these as I LIKE these people.

I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEW PRIOR TO PURCHASING THESE SHEETS!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, January 28, 2008
We purchased these as a Christmas Gift and were very pleased with the weight and quality when they arrived. My Mother In Law absolutely loved them.

I only wish they hadn't come "carded", but you can do like we did and carefully cut them apart and fluff them up if you are giving them as a gift.

by Stan Lynde
17 used & new from $1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Book By Stan Lynde, January 28, 2008
This review is from: Careless Creek (Hardcover)
Careless Creek

Mr. Lynde is an amazing author (not to mention artist!) Within a few seconds, you are "living" in his novels; You will "feel" the rain, "hear" the whinnies of the horses and "see" the villains.

His books are not just for men - I'm a woman and absolutely love the historical background he includes in each and every one.

I also enjoy the morals in each book, (if you choose to look for them): Good vs. Evil, Temptations faced daily, etc...

The only downside is, if you are like me, you won't want to put his books down once you have opened them! (Much to my Husband's dismay since we are self employed and I don't get as much work done when I've got a new book to read written by Mr. Lynde.)

Thank you Mr. Lynde for another excellent novel. I can't wait to receive the 3rd and 4th ones in this "series"!

Tara

Actifed Cold & Allergy, Tablets, 24 ea
Actifed Cold & Allergy, Tablets, 24 ea

1.0 out of 5 stars New Actifed is Worthless, June 15, 2007
It's sad that because of illegal druggies that the rest of us have to suffer.

This new formula is worthless - save your money if you have allergies, it doesn't work..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2015 8:14 PM PDT

Remanufactured BISSELL 1970R QuickSteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner
Remanufactured BISSELL 1970R QuickSteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Performance for this Price!, May 25, 2007
I love this QuickSteamer by Bissell!

We have very light carpet and live in "the high desert" which means a LOT of dirt gets tracked in every day.

This cleaner is light weight enough that anyone can use it - yes, even if you have a back injury!

Great suction - carpets dry quickly and it's amazing just how clean they get with very little effort.

I'm really glad that I took the chance on this!