Profile for Brittany Leatherwood > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brittany Leatherwood RSS Feed

Skyline Furniture Nail Button Tufted Wingback Queen Bed in Velvet Pewter
Skyline Furniture Nail Button Tufted Wingback Queen Bed in Velvet Pewter
Price: $630.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware, it IS better than you expect!, January 12, 2015
I can not express how nervous I was about ordering this bed. I loved the way it looked online and couldn't find anything remotely as nice for the price. So I bit the bullet and ordered. I continued to read reviews every day while waiting to receive the bed. Turning these reviews over and over inside my head, I had convinced myself I was going to get the biggest piece of junk. HOWEVER, people are crazy. This bed is AMAZING.

I can tell you what I was disappointed in since the list is short. The fabric. It says "Velvet" however I would consider it to look more like microfiber. I can't complain because it is still an absolutely beautiful bed and velvet is made from polyester, so same material. Also, the color "pewter" had me concerned but what I received is a true charcoal grey.

The nail heads are all separate, if anyone is wondering they are silver. It was super easy to put together AND it is sturdy. It took about an hour and half for my boyfriend and I to assemble it. That is with me watching and handing him different parts. As for the bed "breaking" during... "sex" HA, no way. The reviewer who posted that they broke their bed the first night... not sure what the heck you were doing but we had zero issues This bed can take a beating ;) The last thing I want to address is the bed not having a full headboard... my mattresses are 22" thick (memory foam and standard box spring) you can not even see that the headboard stops.. pillows or no pillows.

I am completely happy!
Comment Comment | Permalink

BELLY DANCE 13 PANEL CHIFFON SKIRT | BLACK
BELLY DANCE 13 PANEL CHIFFON SKIRT | BLACK
Offered by Miss Belly Dance
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 17, 2014
I was a little surprised when I received the skirt. It was much heavier than I expected. The pictures really don't do it justice. It is well made and the fabric is lovely. Just enough weight to it to make it look expensive, but not so heavy that it doesn't flow. The only issue for me is that it is a little big. I wear a 28" waist, size 4 usually and it hung just a little too low on my hips. However, I can move the fastener fairly easy to make it fit me better. I would definitely order it again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only a great pack but also a great company., April 10, 2014
I absolutely love my pack! I purchased about a month ago to start training with for my longer obstacle course races where I need to carry my own hydration and fuel. Originally I just bought it because they are sponsors of Spartan Race. I am pleasantly surprised by this pack.

It feels good on my back. I am a 5'6 130 lb weight lifter / runner. It fits me perfectly. The straps are comfortable even when I run in just a sports bra with the straps on my bare shoulders. The pockets on the inside help me stay organized and everything from sloshing around.

As for the hydrolyzed engine, its awesome. My friends love that I can share my water without sharing germs. It is an overall great pack. Keep in mind its not the smallest pack. If you are wanting something that is barely there then this isn't it. I needed a pack that would carry a large amount of GU's and electrolyte replenishers.

As for the company's customer service I was really blown away. My pack had a small defect on the bladder that caused it to bubble out when I filled it with air. It didn't effect the use of the pack but I sent a picture to Geirerrig and within 1 day they apologized and shipped me a brand new bladder.

Love it!

Steve Madden Women's Deeny Platform Pump,Black Leather,9 M US
Steve Madden Women's Deeny Platform Pump,Black Leather,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I would have been super happy if...., January 6, 2014
The shoes are beautiful. Except for the fact that amazon sent me patent leather instead of leather like I paid for. I would have sent them back bc patent leather looks cheap and isn't comfortable except for I was in a time crunch and had to wear them. Would have been way better in leather. For $90 I expected leather, I overpaid for patent leather. Also they do run a half size bigger in my opinion.

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for the little devil inside me..., March 6, 2013
Okay well as you can tell from my title I thought it was a great book. The writing is superb and the story line kept me interested throughout. Typically I get bored and very distracted when a book switches from one characters narrative to the other but not with this book! No way. I found myself rooting for both of them... I don't want to give too much away but I found guilty pleasure in both side of the story and would recommend this book to anyone who likes thrillers, mystery, crime, or scandal. I didn't know how the book would end and boy was I surprised! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

ASICS Women's GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe,Black/Onyx/Confetti,9.5 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe,Black/Onyx/Confetti,9.5 M US
Offered by 2pretty

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in LOVE!, February 7, 2013
Ive had the same Asics since 2008 that were prescribed to me by a physical therapist for my overpronation. They were good shoes but really UGLY. I found these and was told they would also work for my feet.

So not only are they REALLY cool looking but they feel great too. A nice little surprise was that they also glow in the dark. The mesh on top helps my feet breathe and I dont feel like they are suffocating. I havent worn them without socks yet as they were intended to be worn but I will eventually. I ran 3 miles last night in them and my ankles didnt hurt at all. I cant express how happy I am with them.

The only con is that the sizes run weird. I had to order a 9 1/2 and I usually wear an 8 1/2 - 9. I didnt deduct any stars because that doesnt reflect on the quality. Just make sure you try them on before ordering :)))