Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren RSS Feed

Playful Elephant Tabletop Wine Bottle Holder Decoration Statue Figurine
Playful Elephant Tabletop Wine Bottle Holder Decoration Statue Figurine
Offered by Urban Statues
Price: $18.99
14 used & new from $17.29

4.0 out of 5 stars adorable!, January 30, 2013
this is so cute! love it, made a perfect gift for my wine and elephant loving friend! would definitely recommend.

Incipio OVRMLD for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Charcoal Gray / Navajo Turquoise
Offered by accessory solutions
Price: $17.25
9 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, January 30, 2013
I am the pickiest phone case person and after MUCH research I went with this and it was most definitely the perfect choice! The material is fantastic, so soft, smooth and not sticky. The colors are really nice, the fit is perfect and the case comes up just enough over the sides of the iPhone to keep it safe but not be invasive and annoying. The buttons that are covered by the case (lock and volume) are VERY easy to push and it's designed perfectly to give access to all the other things. I've been using the case for about 2 months and aside from a little (normal, I'm sure) purse/pocket smudges it's holding up 100% PERFECTLY. Well done, Incipio, well done.

Rainbow Women's Flirty Braidy Black Sandals - X-Large 8.5-9.5 B(M) US
Rainbow Women's Flirty Braidy Black Sandals - X-Large 8.5-9.5 B(M) US
Offered by #1 Crazy Deals
Price: $35.99
6 used & new from $35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars cuter but no, November 2, 2012
I have been a loyal Rainbow sandal wearer for YEARS, this is probably my 5th or 6th pair and I LOVE them so much! I opted fot the braided strap this time around for the cuteness factor and really wish I hadn't. The straps are much less comfortable than on the regular, non braided, sandals, mostly due to the roughness of the stiching and the braid. I also found the part between the toe to rub a lot because there are so many little straps in there that make it too thick. So my review in a nutshell is that in the future I'd opt for the comfort over the (minimal) cuteness that the braid provides. Proceed with caution!

Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Price: $16.99
6 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great grinder!, June 4, 2012
I got this as a Mother's Day gift for my fresh pepper loving Mom. It's so great! Yes, the chamber that holds the peppercorns is on the small side (as most other reviews said) but for personal use in the kitchen it's totally fine-- we haven't had to refill it yet. Would highly recommend it!