Profile for Cis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cis RSS Feed

Country Life Target Mins Nerve and Osteo Support, 180-Count
Country Life Target Mins Nerve and Osteo Support, 180-Count
Offered by VitaminsHub
Price: $15.72
10 used & new from $9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific service and good price., December 18, 2013
I am really impressed with the quickness in obtaining my order. In the past, I ordered the Country Llife Nerve and Osteo Support with Whole Foods. I sometimes had to wait 2 or 3 weeks and I had to go there to order it. This is quick, easy and a pleasure and I am thrilled getting it in 2 or 3 days. I will continue to order this through Amazon. Thank you.

Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion, SPF 45, 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A product that has lasted for years, August 17, 2011
Neutrogena Health Defense has been around for many years. Recently, I went to buy it and could not find this product anywhere. It has a citrus smell and I am constantly being told that I smell so wonderful and not flowery like perfume would be. I was so disappointed that I could not find this item. I went to Amazon and, of course, there it was. Not only did I get it shipped to the door with no shipping charges, but now I can order it without driving myself crazy looking in the stores. This is a great product. I have not used a moisturizer for years and the fact that it has SPF 45, and goes on your face smoothly and lasts for the day, providing you are not washing it, makes it a wonderful product. Plus, it is cheaper than most of the products used in the department stores. Thank you, Amazon.