Profile for Danielle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danielle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tiger Claw Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes - White - Size 38
Tiger Claw Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes - White - Size 38
Offered by Training Registry
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, inexpensive sneaker!, September 22, 2013
Super comfortable and super cute! I knew these shoes were comfortable, but didn't realize how much until I switched to a different shoe. Going to buy a few more pairs because I'm sure I'll be living in these for a long time.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel, 30 Count JAR
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel, 30 Count JAR
Offered by Brand Names For Less
Price: $69.00
3 used & new from $68.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 21, 2012
I bought this product at Sephora about a year ago and fell in love with it instantly. It makes my skin incredibly soft and smooth, evens out my skin tone, and has improved its overall appearance. I'll continue to use this product and hope they don't change up the formula! I especially appreciate that Amazon sells it much cheaper than Sephora.

DEFINING LUXURY: THE WORK AND LIFE OF HBA, THE WORLD'S HOTEL DESIGNERS
DEFINING LUXURY: THE WORK AND LIFE OF HBA, THE WORLD'S HOTEL DESIGNERS
by JUDITH NASATIR
8 used & new from $158.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspirational!, May 26, 2012
This book was absolutely gorgeous! It was nice to read the stories behind the hotels and get a glimpse into the design process. I loved it!

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream, 16 oz
Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream, 16 oz

1.0 out of 5 stars Grease, grease, and more grease!, March 29, 2012
This product made my hair a greasy mess! It did very little to enhance my curls, even with a twist out. I have natural 4A hair and this product weighed it down tremendously. I also didn't like the scent. I was hesitant to try anything else in the line, but I did really like the daily cleansing cream.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Boo hiss!, March 29, 2012
I saw the infomercial and was sold. Then I heard a woman as Sephora swear by it so I purchased it right away. I have natural 4A textured hair and this cleansing cream did absolutely nothing for me. It was gooey and hard to work through. It was also difficult to rinse out and left a coating on my hair that I didn't like. It was also matted and made my curls look lifeless. I returned immediately and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Ballet Unchained: A Ballet Class at Home (Intermediate/Advanced)
Ballet Unchained: A Ballet Class at Home (Intermediate/Advanced)

1.0 out of 5 stars What the hell kind of music is that?!, March 29, 2012
I could only get through the first 15 minutes of this DVD. It looked like it was made with a VHS camcorder is someone's basement, and those costumes and music are the pits. Don't waste your money! I'm not sure if it's still available for purchase, but the New York City Ballet did a couple of these types of DVDs years ago. You'd be better off getting those.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Water Resistant Fall Rain Trench Coat, Sand, X-Large
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Water Resistant Fall Rain Trench Coat, Sand, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacks structure, March 29, 2012
I love the idea of this trench, but the fabric is pretty flimsy and doesn't have much shape or structure. Even when you belt it, it hangs pretty loosely and looks lifeless. I purchased it when it was on sale so I'm not too upset about it. It's a good jacket to wear if you need to run a few errands - it's certainly not a style statement.

Hair Rules Cleansing Cream Shampoo - 16 oz
Hair Rules Cleansing Cream Shampoo - 16 oz
Offered by Treasured Locks
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very suprised!, March 29, 2012
I tried the Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream and was absolutely appalled. It is by far one of the worst curling creams I've tried, so I was very hesitant to try anything else from the product line. I'd heard positive things about the Daily Cleansing Cream so I gave it a go and absoltely loved it! It totally cleansed my hair and even enhanced my curls (which I desperately needed after an ill-fated run in with Miss Janky's Curly Pudding). Not having any suds whatsoever takes some getting used to, but I really liked this product. I didn't even feel the need to condition my hair after my wash!

Rahua Conditioner Travel Size (2 oz)
Rahua Conditioner Travel Size (2 oz)
Offered by beaute estella
Price: $12.00
4 used & new from $7.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, March 29, 2012
I kept hearing people talking about this product line, especially the hair serum that costs a million dollars. I was in need of a good conditioner so I decided to try the small bottle as a test run. It didn't condition my hair at all. In fact, it left my hair matted and sad. I have natural hair so it's really important to me that a conditioner provides moisture and softens my strands. This product did neither and I'm just happy that I didn't buy the full size bottle. I've heard some people say they mix it with olive or coconut oil. If you're paying top dollar for a product, you certainly shouldn't have to add things to it to make it work better!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2015 11:46 AM PDT

Jao Ltd -All Over Long Lasting Natural Body Goe Oil 3oz (85g)
Jao Ltd -All Over Long Lasting Natural Body Goe Oil 3oz (85g)
Offered by Beauty In Style
Price: $49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, March 29, 2012
I came across this body oil in a small consignment store in Brooklyn. I liked the packaging so me and my friend tried a little bit on our hands.

After leaving the store, we were walking down the street and I noticed that both of us were still rubbing our hands together! It felt really good; it instantly softened my hands and made them feel smooth. We turned around in our tracks and headed back to the store to purchase, but they were all out and only had the sample left. I ordered on Amazon the next day and absolutely love it. Instead of using it on my body, I actually use it in my hair as a moisturizer and to tame frizz. I have natural, curly hair and found that this works really well to seal in my leave-in conditioner. I'll definitely purchase again!

Page: 1 | 2