Profile for Flummy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Flummy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gardena 39149 Comfort 7-Pattern Spray Wand
Gardena 39149 Comfort 7-Pattern Spray Wand
Price: $33.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality gardena product, July 2, 2014
I have the quick connect gardena connections on all my water hoses so this wand can easily change in and out to water our plants and flowers quickly. Much like every other piece of Gardena equipment I have bought, it seems quality.

Gilmour Metal Head Impulse Sprinkler on Metal Sled Base 167SMB
Gilmour Metal Head Impulse Sprinkler on Metal Sled Base 167SMB
Price: $34.99
16 used & new from $32.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much useless, July 2, 2014
This is my third and final try with the poor quality sprinkler. I was taken in by the large coverage area (which is impressive) but my first item stop turning after two months and the second one sprayed half as far as the first one. I returned the second for a replacement which immediately malfunctioned by getting stuck in one spot creating a pond of water in my yard. Try the Gardena sprinklers instead. I have three of them and they are far higher in quality.

iPhone 5 \ 5s Case, CaseCrown Lux Glider Case (Black Obsidian)
iPhone 5 \ 5s Case, CaseCrown Lux Glider Case (Black Obsidian)
Offered by Senyx
Price: $12.12
3 used & new from $7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, not expensive, and unobtrusive, November 6, 2013
I have a casecrown on my iphone 4s so when I got the 5s it was an easy call for me to buy it again. The case at first is incredibly tight but will expand to fit the phone in due time. I love how minimalist it is while still offering protection. The casecrown logo on the back is a turn off though.

Oral-B PRO 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B PRO 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Price: $80.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oral-B 3000 vs 5000, April 13, 2013
I have the 5000 series Oral-B and bought the 3000 series for my wife after comparing the two models. If you are trying to figure out which of the Oral-Bs provides the best value I would recommend the 3000 series. The main difference between the two models that was important to us was the 30 second indicator that lets you know to move to the next "quadrant" of teeth to clean as described by Oral-B. With the 5000 series you're looking at a separate LCD monitor to know when to move. With the 3000 series the toothbrush itself shakes after 30 seconds to let you know to move on. Considering the massive price difference we went with the 3000 series and are glad we did. The 3000 series stalk is also thinner and smaller so it is easier to handle. When my 5000 series dies I will replace it with a 3000 series.

Coast HP14 High Performance Focusing 339 Lumen LED Flashlight
Coast HP14 High Performance Focusing 339 Lumen LED Flashlight
Price: $50.45
25 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright white light, April 13, 2013
My brother swears by Coast lights and he convinced me to buy one. I was replacing a Maglite and the Coast is significantly better. It has a clean white light and is much brighter than my Maglite. It is also smaller and lighter. I liked this light so much I purchased the HP7 model for my car since is a mini version of the HP14. I actually like the HP7 more than the HP14 because its much smaller and lighter and though the light output is less it does not seem substantial.

Bottom line, my brother was right, Coasts are awesome. If usability is your top priority go with the HP7. If you need more light go with the HP14.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Consumer Report, December 27, 2012
I read Consumer Reports and this is the only "as seen on tv" product that they recommend. I have one of these for the kitchen and one for my grill. We bought one of these for a big time cooker in the family and she was skeptical at first. The next thing I know she was raving about it. You can actually grip items since you have freedom of finger movement and the grippy silicon ribs. Super awesome!!

Panasonic RPHJE120S In-Ear Headphone, Silver
Panasonic RPHJE120S In-Ear Headphone, Silver
Price: $6.43
97 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars More than expected, December 27, 2012
I have bought many in ear headphones through the years including Sennheiser models. I find these just as good but for a fraction of the price. I bought them for $6 which is an amazing price. The wires are on the shorter side so if you are needing a long set this might not be the best fit.

Clore ES5000 'Booster PAC' 12V Portable Battery Booster
Clore ES5000 'Booster PAC' 12V Portable Battery Booster
Price: $122.84
23 used & new from $119.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it the next day, November 30, 2012
My 2009 Altima car battery was dying when I left the radio or lights on for less than 5 minutes. Turned out the battery was bad so I had it replaced, but for an insurance policy I bought this guy on a lightning deal here on Amazon for around $100. I charged it for the 30 hours that is stated in the manual a new pack. The next day a coworker's battery died when he was running his radio and heated seats with the car off. I was able to easily use this to jump his 2010 Honda Accord 4 cylinder with no problem. According to the manufacturer, depending on a lot of factors such as temperature, car, etc, you can get up to 30 jumps before this thing goes dead. I wouldn't try and test that estimate though. It comes with a wall outlet plug and a car outlet plug that are used to charge the pack. The charger is built into this device. When you plug the charger into the wall the lights on the front light up but that is not the case for the car charger option. Not sure if my car charger is broken or if that is the way it is supposed to function. The manufacturer recommends charging this thing once every 3 months just to keep it topped off.

I previously bought a $70 Stanley from Walmart and it did not work when I tried to jump my car. This did. Enough said

SwissGear Computer Backpack
SwissGear Computer Backpack
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: Click here to see our price
56 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 24, 2012
This is an awesome well mad back pack that holds a ton of stuff. It has a ton of compartments and its easily the best backpack that I could find. Its very stylish as well.

Tungsten Carbide Ring Brushed center 6mm size 8
Tungsten Carbide Ring Brushed center 6mm size 8
Offered by CleverEve Inc.
Price: $27.88

5.0 out of 5 stars My band, November 24, 2012
After dropping thousands on my wife's engagement ring I decided to drop $30 on mine and was so glad I did. I really like this ring esepcially for $30. Its definitely heavier than my second choice ($500 silver ring) but I'm a CPA and just couldn't drop that kind of cash of something I don't put much value in and will probably lose anyway. My coworker just recently lost his and replaced his $800 ring with this one. Such a value

Page: 1 | 2 | 3