Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for SydneyGardner1 > Reviews

Browse

SydneyGardner1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SydneyGardner1 RSS Feed

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 7th)
Price: $69.99
8 used & new from $34.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle is exactly what I hoped it would be, August 5, 2015
I have only had my Kindle for a short period of time, but I really like it. The swipe to turn the page function is a little more awkward than a button, but overall I love my Kindle!

Encrypted: An Action-Packed Techno-Thriller: From the author of the blockbuster Betrayed series (Robin Hood Hacker Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My new addicition..., April 10, 2012
Carolyn McCray, you have captured my attention, imagination, and appetite for a brilliantly hought out romantic thriller. i was on th edge of my seat the entire time I was reading this "can't put it down" masterpiece. 30 Pieces Of Silver led me to read Encrypted as a way of satisfying my appetite for the sequel to 30 Pices Of Silver until it comes out. i was happily surprised to discover a new series that I'm equally addcted to now. Get to writing these sequels because I wait impatiently to gobble up those just as eagerly as I read their predicessors. Thank you Carolyn McCray!!!