Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Elizabeth A. Scheetz > Reviews

Browse

Elizabeth A. Sch...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth A. Scheetz "scheetz02" RSS Feed (South Bend, IN)

Middle Ground (Awaken Book 2)
Middle Ground (Awaken Book 2)
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good follow up to book one!, July 2, 2015
It's been a while since I read book one, but I was sucked right back in! Good quick read! Ready for #3!

DIY Liquid Soaps for Beginners: How to Make Moisturizing Hand Soaps, Therapeutic Shower Gels, Relaxing Bubble Baths and More! (DIY and Hobbies)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for researching, April 12, 2015
I'm presently learning more about liquid soap making, a very different process than bar soaps. This book doesn't go in depth with the actual science behind it, making it a quick read. I don't like the scare tactics presented with their info on parabens. Preservatives aren't bad in the case of skin care, which I feel like this book neglects to discuss, especially since the book gives advice on selling your product.

Survivors: The Quest®
Survivors: The Quest®
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 16, 2015
This review is from: Survivors: The Quest® (App)
Slow moving game, but if you pay money you can play quicker.

Smart Soapmaking: The Simple Beginners Guide to Making Handmade Soap Quickly, Safely, and Reliably, or How to Make Homemade, Handcrafted Soaps that Cleanse and Delight (Smart Soap Making Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners!, July 31, 2014
EASY to understand, good info, provides resources for readily available items for beginners! If you are wanting to start making your own, this is a great place to start!

GladRags Moon Cup, Size B
GladRags Moon Cup, Size B
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $26.46
16 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, May 6, 2012
I had been looking for this kind of product for a while. I can't stand the thought of all the trash that is associated with tampons, and reusable pads are okay, but let's face it, pads are not fun any way you make them. While the first time using this was a little strange, I forget that I am wearing it now! It is a little expensive, but in the long run, it is MUCH cheaper than buying a box of disposable tampons each month.

Odor-Eaters Odor Destroying Ultra Comfort Insoles, Fits Up to Size 14, Trim to Size - 1 pr
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $5.90
17 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, April 29, 2012
I wear nylon stockings to work in synthetic material dress shoes every day, which results in sweaty feet. I bought these because they were cheap and if they didn't work I wouldn't be as upset. I like that they are trim-able to fit your shoe. Day one I had trouble with them sliding and bunching at the bottom of my shoe. Since I got a 3 pack, I tried cutting them differently and tried them again. They do absorb sweat, which was what I was going for. After a week of wear the inside turned black from the carbon. These don't last as long as I would like, but better than nothing at all.

Easy Extensions Plus-Size Bra Converter by The Natural 4002h Nude
Easy Extensions Plus-Size Bra Converter by The Natural 4002h Nude

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well!, January 4, 2011
Rather than purchasing an expensive bra that I would never wear again, I decided to give this a try for a low cut dress I was wearing as a bridesmaid. It worked well, however my bra lost a little support from wearing it.

Totally Bamboo 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set, For Meat & Veggie Prep, Serve Bread, Crackers & Cheese, Cocktail Bar Board
Price: $14.99
44 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold up as well as expected, January 4, 2011
I requested these for Christmas and was excited to get them. Unfortunately after a few days of use for fruits and veggies they already show lots of wear. I did not put in the dishwasher, just gave a quick rinse, patted dry with a towel and set in my drying rack to air dry. Maybe it's the acid from the fruits and veggies that caused the splintering?