Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for KG > Reviews

Browse

KG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KG RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Tretorn Women's Emelie Rubber Boot,Black,37 M EU (Women's 6 M)
Tretorn Women's Emelie Rubber Boot,Black,37 M EU (Women's 6 M)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wide at the ankle, August 31, 2013
I needed a good pair of rain boots since it rains 9 months out of the year here. I have been coveting a pair of Hunters, but so far haven't been able to bring myself to shell out the money. This boot seemed like a less expensive alternative and seemed to have good reviews. I needed something with a wider calf, and thought these would fit the bill. I ordered a size 6 and wear a 6.5 in regular shoes typically. When these arrived I was sadly disappointed. The foot was too large, the calf fit fine, but it was so wide and droopy at the ankle. It was incredibly unflattering (I realize most rain boots are not meant to be flattering). Because I got a great deal, I really wanted to try and make these work. However, after walking around my apartment for just a few minutes, I felt like I had to walk like a duck to keep them on. I ended up returning them and will continue searching.

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, August 31, 2013
I got this after I got rid of cable. In my living room, my blu-ray player has a Netflix app, but I often like to watch Netflix while I'm lying in bed. This lets me hook my iPad up to my bedroom television to watch Netflix. I haven't had any issues with picture or sound. I loved the price compared to the cable Apple sells.

Jessica Simpson Wilshire JS5502-WPSAN Satchel,Sand,One Size
Jessica Simpson Wilshire JS5502-WPSAN Satchel,Sand,One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Spacious, August 31, 2013
Cute bag, large enough for what I needed. I wish the cross body strap were a bit more robust. It seems like it is a bit flimsy because it is so narrow. So far, however, it has gotten the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly received 40 different K-cups, August 31, 2013
I just received this delivery last week, so I have not tried too many of the coffees yet. I was happy that I truly received 40 different types of coffee, and only 2 decaf (which I don't usually drink). Most of my assortment was Coza Trail (which I had never heard of) and Green Mountain Coffee. There are several flavored options, including a seasonal pumpkin spice blend that I can't wait to try!

Breakdown:
-Grove Square Cappuccino: French Vanilla, Caramel, Hazelnut
-Donut House: Light roast, Cinnamon roll
-Tully’s: Breakfast blend, French roast
-Coffee People: Black Tiger, Jet Fuel
-Donut Shop: Medium roast
-Gloria Jean’s: Mudslide
-Emeril’s: Big Easy Intense
-Coza Trail: Extra bold medium roast, Coastal blend, House blend, Pumpkin spice blend, Donut shop blend, Dark roast, Breakfast blend, Breakfast blend-decaf, Hazelnut, Colombian blend, French vanilla, Kona blend, French roast, Donut lover’s blend
-Green Mountain Coffee: Kenyan AA, Double Black Diamond, Dark Magic, Dark Magic-decaf, Vermont Country blend, Colombian Fair Trade Select, Breakfast blend, French vanilla, Southern Pecan, Nantucket Blend, French Roast, Caramel Vanilla Cream, Wild Mountain Blueberry, Sumatran Reserve

Of the coffees I have sampled so far, the only one that I haven't cared for was the Coza Trail Donut Lover's blend. I can't describe what exactly I didn't like about it, but it just wasn't for me. I look forward to sampling all of the selections and am happy that Amazon offers this product.

Philips Fidelio SBD7500 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Justin Time Merchandise
Price: $34.95
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my office!, February 1, 2013
I bought this to use in my office. It was very important to me that I find a dock that also charged my iPhone, as I have terrible reception at work and my phone was constantly dying. I haven't tested the speaker at a loud volume yet (since I use it at work, it is on very low), but this works beautifully for low level music. The app that you can download to use with it works very nicely and has an easy user interface. The design is attractive and sleek. I haven't used it without the AC cord yet, so I can't comment on the battery life. I'm considering purchasing a second one to have at home. Definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading, October 1, 2012
I love my Keurig and like to switch up the coffees I try. I decided to get this so I would have a nice variety of coffee to choose from. I was excited to see the picture, which includes the Veranda blend. However, when I received it, there was no Veranda blend included. Rather, what I received matched the description later on (3 each of Sumatra, French, Cafe Verona, Pike Place, House, and Breakfast). This is fine, but I would have loved to get some Veranda with it. In all honesty, I should have read the description before buying, but the picture is rather misleading. As far as rating the cups themselves, I don't know yet. I've had Breakfast Blend in the past and it's good, but nothing to write home about. I had the House Blend the other day and did not care for it. It's drinkable, but it's probably my least favorite of the K-cups I've tried thus far. (What I have liked in the past: Caribou-Caribou blend, Caribou-Daybreak Morning blend, Starbucks-Veranda blend)

Jillian Michaels Fitness #2
Jillian Michaels Fitness #2
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by CalvinandHobbesInChicago
Price: $9.99
146 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!, February 1, 2010
This review is from: Jillian Michaels Fitness #2 (DVD)
I HATE working out. I am 23 and used to be a gymnast and cheerleader in high school, so I was in naturally decent/good shape. Well now I've discovered the "joys" of grad school and 24/7 studying. My body has taken a serious hit. I'm still fairly petite but all of my muscles have lost their tone and I've gone up a pants size or two (in six months...). I decided it was finally time for a change. I bought this one (No More Trouble Zones) along with 30-Day Shred and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I have yet to try Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, but if it's anything like the other two, I will LOVE it. I can tell that these exercises are hitting all the "trouble" areas that women, including myself, have. EEvery muscle in my body HURTS. I haven't been at it long enough to see results, just a few days, but I'm already hooked :) ven after just a few days, I can feel my endurance increasing and I have no doubt that I will see results soon enough! I highly recommend this DVD (and the other two) for anyone!

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: $6.96
162 used & new from $0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars OUCH! (but in a good way!), February 1, 2010
I HATE working out. I am 23 and used to be a gymnast and cheerleader in high school, so I was in naturally decent/good shape. Well now I've discovered the "joys" of grad school and 24/7 studying. My body has taken a serious hit. I'm still fairly petite but all of my muscles have lost their tone and I've gone up a pants size or two (in six months...). I decided it was finally time for a change. I bought this one (30-Day Shred) along with No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I have yet to try Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, but if it's anything like the other two, I will LOVE it. I don't really like cardio, but Jillian works it in with the exercises so that you barely know you're doing it until you're about ready to collapse. I find it much more enjoyable than running on a treadmill. Every muscle in my body HURTS. I haven't been at it long enough to see results, just a few days, but I'm already hooked :) I highly recommend this DVD (and the other two) for anyone!