Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Profile for D. Evert > Reviews

Browse

D. Evert's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Evert RSS Feed (Mazomanie, WI USA)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., February 15, 2016
Broke right away.

LifeProof FRE iPhone 6 ONLY Waterproof Case (4.7" Version) - Retail Packaging - Black/Black
Price: $39.22
44 used & new from $24.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it's worth the money. :-(, February 11, 2016
Whooooa. Big time fail. Not sure what happened. Case malfunctioned BIG TIME. Picture is showing what happens in the washing machine, but seriously the phone was completely warped. We actually bent it flat again. I'm out buying a new phone right now. I Will see if I can send case in for investigation, but don't think I'll use a replacement unless they determine it was operator error. I don't recommend putting a cell phone through the washer, but things happen. So sad. I'll post a follow up with Lifeproof's findings.

UPDATE: 2/15/2016, called Lifeproof. They said their cases are good, but a washer probably won't work well with their case. The customer service rep was wonderful and polite, and she even offered to send out the warranty replacement and not charge me the $5 shipping and handling. (She was really great. All customer service should be that helpful. I didn't even ask to have the warranty replacement shipped to me for free.) We have the new phone ($$-ouch) and we have it insured. Trying the case again.

PhyCox Soft Chews, 60 Count
PhyCox Soft Chews, 60 Count
Offered by VetInternetCo
Price: $28.93
9 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Christmas Miracle, January 15, 2016
Nobody will probably believe me, but this was a miracle for my 6 year old dog. He has two torn ACLs. (Hopefully I don't get hate mail for not spending $10k on surgeries and physical therapy on him.) He's a great dog, but I knew he was in pain because of the way he moved and the crying he would do while trying to get comfortable. I was giving him Rimadyl as needed which amounted to roughly 6 pills a week. The vet talked me into trying PhyCox. My dog is an 80 pound golden retriever. He needed to take 4 chews a day for the first month. I HAVE NOT GIVEN HIM A SINGLE RIMADYL SINCE STARTING PHYCOX, and that was before Thanksgiving. He isn't crying. He can lie down easily. He will sit on command again. It's just plain crazy the change in him. It's almost like he is a puppy again and not a senior dog! (Note that after realizing how much this helped him, I have decided to try glucosamine for my old joints, review coming soon.)

LED Neon Light Welcome Open Sign With Animation On/off and Power On/Off two Switchs for Business By "E Onsale" J08
Offered by Johnson Brother Inc
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars but I'm very sad to report that it came with 4 bulbs not ..., January 8, 2015
The sign is incredibly bright, but I'm very sad to report that it came with 4 bulbs not working. It could just be a fluke.

Galaxy S5 Case, GreatShield [TACT | Quill Design] SLIM FIT Pattern Rubber Coating Embossed Snap On Case Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV (White)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars maybe I shouldn't have ordered white..., January 4, 2015
Product is pretty at first, but the white turns dark and the protective coating starts to peel. Cover is very hard to remove which has caused the sides to chip and break.

adidas Women's Kanadia 4 TR Running Shoe,Phantom/Zero Metallic/Ultra Pop,9 M US
adidas Women's Kanadia 4 TR Running Shoe,Phantom/Zero Metallic/Ultra Pop,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoe but RUNS SMALL!, August 27, 2012
Shoe was extremely cute. I read other reviews saying the shoe runs small, but I took my chances with my normal size. Mistake on my part. My toes were all the way to the end of the shoe. Sad that I have to send them back. By the way, this is the first time I am EVER returning anything to Amazon and I am extremely impressed with how easy returns are!

Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count  (Pack of 2)
Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Offered by Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc
Price: $38.16
8 used & new from $37.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfort & Joy!, March 8, 2010
The cinnamony aroma and flavor are so yummy and comforting. I would have given this 5 stars, but box #2 is hit and miss with a sour flavor. Can't figure that one out. Cleaned the coffee maker, ran a few containers of water through it so I had a good rinse, and it was still sour. Ran 6-7 more large cycles of straight water through and I still have a few sour ones. How could I get sour out of a K-cup? I wrote to the company about the issue, but nobody has ever gotten back to me. If they would tell me it was a batch issue, I will definitely purchase again!

The Night Before Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
by Clement Clarke Moore
Price: $8.99
144 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Night Before Christmas, November 13, 2001
What makes this book different from the rest of the Night Before Christmas books is the illustrations. The pictures are that of a traditional victorian home. The detail is incredible. Purchasing this book is probably one of the best buys I have ever made. We enjoy this book not only every day in December, but throughout the year.