Profile for D. Evert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Evert RSS Feed (Mazomanie, WI USA)

adidas Women's Kanadia 4 TR Running Shoe,Phantom/Zero Metallic/Ultra Pop,9 M US
adidas Women's Kanadia 4 TR Running Shoe,Phantom/Zero Metallic/Ultra Pop,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoe but RUNS SMALL!, August 27, 2012
Shoe was extremely cute. I read other reviews saying the shoe runs small, but I took my chances with my normal size. Mistake on my part. My toes were all the way to the end of the shoe. Sad that I have to send them back. By the way, this is the first time I am EVER returning anything to Amazon and I am extremely impressed with how easy returns are!

Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count  (Pack of 2)
Timothy's World Coffee, Cinnamon Pastry, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers 24-Count (Pack of 2)
Price: $33.52
5 used & new from $30.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfort & Joy!, March 8, 2010
The cinnamony aroma and flavor are so yummy and comforting. I would have given this 5 stars, but box #2 is hit and miss with a sour flavor. Can't figure that one out. Cleaned the coffee maker, ran a few containers of water through it so I had a good rinse, and it was still sour. Ran 6-7 more large cycles of straight water through and I still have a few sour ones. How could I get sour out of a K-cup? I wrote to the company about the issue, but nobody has ever gotten back to me. If they would tell me it was a batch issue, I will definitely purchase again!

The Night Before Christmas
The Night Before Christmas
by Clement Clarke Moore
Price: $7.48
188 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Night Before Christmas, November 13, 2001
What makes this book different from the rest of the Night Before Christmas books is the illustrations. The pictures are that of a traditional victorian home. The detail is incredible. Purchasing this book is probably one of the best buys I have ever made. We enjoy this book not only every day in December, but throughout the year.