Profile for Debra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debra RSS Feed (New York)

A Quarter Inch from My Heart: A Memoir
A Quarter Inch from My Heart: A Memoir
by Kevin Hall
Price: $21.00
25 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Truly Touched My Own Heart, May 30, 2014
It is rare when a book has an impact on me like this but there was so much about it that resonated in my own life. I couldn't put it down yet I wanted to slowly savor every single word. Kevin Scott Hall has a very visual and moving writing style. I wish I could write something profound about this book but my own words are simplistic in light of the depth of feeling and love found in a "A Quarter Inch From My Heart". You will completely understand when you read it for yourself!

Best Dating Advice I Ever Got 2: Get Over a Breakup, Avoid Bad Boys, Find Love & More Smart Moves for Smart Women
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book for All Ages, May 21, 2013
Whether you are 16 or 60, this book provides a variety of techniques to improve your skills for ALL interpersonal relationships. Ali's warm and friendly writing style makes it an easy read but I find myself re-reading his work because it is filled with so much valuable information. I have found that his specific listening techniques have been beneficial in my personal, professional, and family relationships.

The Cyber Miracles
The Cyber Miracles
by MaryPat Hyland
Price: $15.14
26 used & new from $11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars I Want More Maeve, April 9, 2008
This review is from: The Cyber Miracles (Paperback)
This book was so wonderful that I wish it didn't end yet I couldn't put it down. It was tender, touching, hilarious, and oh-so-genuine. Ms. Hyland, please give us more Maeve...more Andy...more miracles!

Gray/Guardians
Gray/Guardians
by Kathy Porter
Price: $16.19
13 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fascinating!, June 13, 2007
This review is from: Gray/Guardians (Paperback)
This one of the first science fiction books that I have ever read and, now I know I'm hooked. What I found most fascinating about Gray/Guardians was the realism of the characters and scenarios. I could identify with so many of the characters and relate to the thoughts going through their heads. I was transported into their world which, in a chilling way, was very akin to my own. Thanks for an outstanding read!

Hypnotize This!
Hypnotize This!
by Zali Segal
19 used & new from $34.13

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is Outstanding!, December 20, 2006
This review is from: Hypnotize This! (Paperback)
I have read numerous books on hypnosis but this one is the best! It is comprehensive, detailed, and technique-oriented....a real treasure. In addition to having valuable information set forth directly from the author, part of the book is filled with essays from other masters in the field. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in exploring the field of hypnotherapy, for those working in the field, or for individuals interested in personal growth and self-exploration.

The Ocean Rose: Poems of Love Found and Love Lost
The Ocean Rose: Poems of Love Found and Love Lost
by Angelo Zuccolo
9 used & new from $5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ocean Rose...is a keeper!, November 16, 2006
I recommend buying two <G>..one to keep and one to give as a gift. It is poignant, tender, and passionate...and even better if you read it aloud with someone you love!

Women and Wealth
Women and Wealth
by Dr. Patricia Laino
Price: $14.11
8 used & new from $6.07

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Is Outstanding!, November 16, 2006
This review is from: Women and Wealth (Paperback)
Every woman should read this excellent book that is filled with anecdotes, lessons learned, and valuable tips for success. Dr. Laino's work is substantive, yet easy to follow and very beneficial. I have read it twice and keep it on my desk for a quick reference tool as well!