Profile for Ed (Yana) Murphy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ed (Yana) Murphy RSS Feed (Berkeley, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
BLADE Carrying Case for the 350QX
BLADE Carrying Case for the 350QX
Price: $139.99
17 used & new from $132.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit the AP version of the Blade 350QX3 with longer legs attached., February 27, 2015
The Aerial Photography version of the Blade 350QX3 quadcopter does NOT fit in this case as advertised on this page. I'd have to remove the legs each time I used the case and reinstall them before I flew the copter. The case itself seems well made except for the obvious delicacy of the lid and its undersized hinges as another reviewer noted. The foam inside the case is industrial strength (maybe a bit too much) and would work well if the holes were customized for my model. The foam under the lid is a poor quality-- soft and would seem to tear easily.

Other, more expensive non-metal cases sold by Amazon state that they're not suitable for the AP version of this quadcopter. Horizon (a great company) should check out things before saying they fit.

Casio #DQ750F-1DF Multi Function Digital Thermometer Table Top Alarm Clock
Casio #DQ750F-1DF Multi Function Digital Thermometer Table Top Alarm Clock
Offered by Watchtronics
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, January 14, 2015
My 5th Casio Multi Function Digital Thermometer Table Top Alarm Clock in 10 years. I now have them in different places in our home. Works like a charm.

Foldable Desktop Tabletop Calendar Temperature Digital Alarm Clock
Foldable Desktop Tabletop Calendar Temperature Digital Alarm Clock
Offered by Wedoit
Price: $4.48
10 used & new from $4.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made junk that doesn't work., January 14, 2015
This arrived weeks after I ordered it and it does NOT show the time. I've tried everything to get the digits to show, but no luck. Even the temperature is way off. Flimsy piece of junk.

Divine Organics Raw Cacao Powder, 16 Oz
Divine Organics Raw Cacao Powder, 16 Oz
Offered by Transition Nutrition
Price: $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars It's more than chocolate!, January 5, 2015
It's more than chocolate!
When I take this powder in my drink in the mornings, I feel a subtle sense of well-being during the day.

Epica Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Digital Radio, Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger with NOAA Certified Weather Alert & Cables
Offered by Perella's
Price: $34.95
5 used & new from $19.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold a charge beyond 24 hrs., November 14, 2014
When I got this radio, I charged it with a wall charger, then the next day left it in sunlight for several hours. That, I figured would keep it charged for a while. I turned it on this morning, 24 hrs. later and .... nothing. No juice left at all. The hand crank works, but that's a drag to need to depend solely on that.

The quality of the sound is pretty good for its size and the light is bright, but that's a small consolation if it doesn't hold a charge.

Glass Grinder - Glastar SuperStar II Grinder
Glass Grinder - Glastar SuperStar II Grinder
Offered by Stallings Stained Glass
Price: $149.68
7 used & new from $129.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, November 14, 2014
I really like this Glastar SuperStar II Grinder. It works like the well-designed machine it is. I'd only wish it had a face shield above the grinding surface, but I wear vision plus safety goggles anyway.

CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve Case (Black) for 15 Inch Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display + Pocket for iPad 4 / iPad 3
Offered by Senyx

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin to offer much protection, November 14, 2014
The CaseCrown Neoprene Sleeve Case (Black) for 15 Inch Apple MacBook Pro with a pocket for iPad arrived today. I slid my new Macbook into it and realized that the paper thin construction of the sleeve would not protect the laptop in any situation where movement was involved. Luckily, I found the "Caselogic PAS-215 15-Inch Macbook Neoprene Sleeve (Black)" for a few dollars more on Amazon and was able to do an order/exchange.

Why would anyone want to store/carry an iPad in the same case (in a separate pocket) as their Macbook Pro??

Penetrex® [2 Oz Jar] - The World's #1 OTC Pain Relief Therapy :: Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy, and Other Inflammation Related Ailments - Formulated with Arnica, Vitamin B6 & MSM
Offered by Biomax Health Products
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow the 10 to 12 day regime for effective results, October 10, 2014
Wow! This stuff works! My daily activities have been severally limited due to arthritis pain in my thumbs. I've been to several of the 'experts' without much success. I've been rubbing Penetrex on my hands, as indicated, 3-4 times a day until the cream becomes absorbed by the skin and now, after 10-12 days, the pain is noticeably diminished! I'm a believer!

Compendium of Mosaic Techniques: Over 300 Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets
Compendium of Mosaic Techniques: Over 300 Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets
by Bonnie Fitzgerald
22 used & new from $12.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of useful information!, September 16, 2014
One of the better mosaics books on the market! Very clear and well-presented information.

Black & Decker RTX-B 3-Speed RTX Rotary Tool Kit
Black & Decker RTX-B 3-Speed RTX Rotary Tool Kit
Price: $29.15
16 used & new from $25.36

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gem of a tool!, September 16, 2014
What a gem of a tool! I've had several Dremels over the years and this B&D 3-speed feels like a piece of quality as it just hums along with the work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13