Profile for C > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 367

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C RSS Feed (Guilford, CT USA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Price: $21.60
3 used & new from $11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Candy-like chocolate and coconut., December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband loves chocolate and coconut. When this box arrived he immediately took 3 bars and stuffed them into his laptop case.

For a protein bar, this one tastes pretty good. The chocolate and coconut combination makes it taste more like a candy bar which may or may not be good depending on your personal preferences.

My husband loved this and so I will definitely be buying more.

Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Four Stealth High-Performance Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Mobile Gaming ( TBS-2320-01) - Xbox One
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless capability once setup. Decent sound and voice., December 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very promising entry level wireless headset for the XBoxONE. While it can be used for use for PC gaming, the audio controller only works on the XBoxONE.

The features are:
+ Variable Mic Monitor, provides clear voice so you can chat with your buddies. You can also hear your own voice during chatting which may or may not be a good thing depending on how much you like the sound of your own voice.
+ Master, game and chat volume controls. You can customize each.
+ Mic mute.
+ Removable mic boom.
+ Wireless capability when paired with the XBoxONE console. There is no wireless capability when used with the PC.
+ Padded ear piece is comfortable
+ Padded headband is comfortable
+ Lightweight and comfortable for extended wear
+ 50mm Neodymium speakers.

Setup:
- Setup is not wireless nor plug and play. You'll first need to connect the headset to your controller with the supplied cables and your controller to your console with the cable that it came with. You'll then need to download an app on to your console while everything is attached and follow the onscreen instructions. The headset will then be paired to that specific controller. If you have a second controller you will need to repeat the pairing process with that other controller. Needless to say, if you bring your headset to your friend's house, you will need to do the entire pairing process with their controller and their console. Just remember to bring the cables.
- This headset is not backwards compatible to the XBox 360

GoPole REACH - 14-40" Telescoping Extension Pole for GoPro Cameras 36-102cm
GoPole REACH - 14-40" Telescoping Extension Pole for GoPro Cameras 36-102cm
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $54.99
3 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for solo travelers., December 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As someone who is short and who travels alone frequently, I love these "selfie" extension poles. I have had one for my snappy happy camera, my cellphone and now I have one for my GoPro.

Being short, sometimes it's hard to get the shot I want so the extension pole has its obvious uses here. I also travel frequently for work and sometimes get to tag on a day or a weekend on my own expense since my company has already paid for the tickets. The problem with traveling alone is that it's hard to rely on a stranger to take your photo. I don't want to hand my phone (which also has all my work contacts) to a stranger nor do i want to hand over my GoPro. This enables me to take my own photo in front of the Eiffle Tower or the Grand Canyon without risk of loosing my equipment or constantly having to beg strangers to take photos of me.

While telescoping extension poles for cameras and smartphones are often made fun of in the media, they are invaluable for the solo traveler whether you tag on personal days to business trips or are going on sabbatical.

Recommended.

Belkin Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 4th Gen, iPad mini, and iPod touch 7th Gen, 4 Feet (Purple)
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, reliable and colourful for both charging and syncing, December 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these Belkin Mixit cables. They not only charge your phone, but also can also sync your data. After buying multiple third party no-name cables online, sometimes as part of an online group-buy site, that for some reason have loose connections I really wanted a reliable cable. This Belkin cable is just that cable. It is a bit thicker and sturdier than the white cable that comes with your IPhone or IPad. A major plus is that there are different colours to choose from so I know which cable is the one from my travel bag, and which one is the one from my computer bag.

Recommended if you are looking for a sturdy and reliable cable that can both charge your phone and sync your data.

Linksys Wireless Access Point N300 Dual Band (WAP300N)
Linksys Wireless Access Point N300 Dual Band (WAP300N)
Price: $87.00
38 used & new from $70.65

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 mode router, December 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This router touts 4 modes much like my favourite travel routers. However unlike travel routers this one is full sized and can support a wider/larger range.

Yesterday morning, the data guy installed connections in the new office and I decided to test this router during the install. In basic mode the set up was easy and quite idiot-proof (i.e me-proof). It does however seem to not have the range that I would have liked but to be fair, I'm trying to get the signal across 2 rooms of industrial and scientific instruments in a small warehouse. The repeater mode also seems to work ok, but again not as strong as I would like. In repeater mode, the signal is clear through the first warehouse room but still is weak in the second. However when it is not used at all, there is no signal in the second warehouse room.

To be fair, this seems to be a basic router for home use and maybe for a regular office. My office's warehouse has a lot of pipes in the walls and lots of metal equipment which seems to cause problems with any router's range and not just this one.

For the moment I will keep this router in the main office area to use as access with my and the staff's personal electronics.

Having read other reviews on this router failing after a short while, I will report back if this router has the same problems. Currently, on day 2, it is still up and running.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 9:18 PM PST

Samsung 27-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor S27D590C
Samsung 27-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor S27D590C
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $303.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable curved screen, excellent picture quality., December 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At first I was afraid that this monitor would be too big to put on a desk but it seems to be just the right size. It's neither too big nor too small. As my husband just bought himself a Xbox One, the old Xbox 360 has been moved to the guest room and needed a monitor so the kids could play their games on it. I also chaperone my younger cousins and nephews while they play online games. I'm glad that they think I'm cool enough to be online with them while we kill aliens, zombies and Templars.

Pros;
+ The curved screen seems to be less straining on the neck and eyes.
+ The quality of the images is superb for a monitor.
+ The 27" size is perfect. It makes me wonder why I had smaller ones previously.

Belkin Apple MFi Certified Car Charger with 4-Foot Lightning  to USB Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad (4th Gen) and iPad mini (2.1 AMP / 10 Watt)
Belkin Apple MFi Certified Car Charger with 4-Foot Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad (4th Gen) and iPad mini (2.1 AMP / 10 Watt)
Price: $22.02

4.0 out of 5 stars High output USB car charger; soft LED indicator, November 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This low profile car charger provides enough juice to charge the newest smartphones and tablets (including the IPad and Samsung Galaxy series). This particular version included the IPhone 5/6 cable but the USB port can take any USB cable for charging.

What I also like about the Belkin chargers is that the green LED light that indicates charging is not too bright and does not distract when driving at night.

Vetri-DMG Liquid 1 oz
Vetri-DMG Liquid 1 oz
Price: $10.39
10 used & new from $7.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy dosage, convenient., November 28, 2014
This review is from: Vetri-DMG Liquid 1 oz (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was first introduced to Vetri-DMG in the pill format by a fellow dog-foster parent and animal rescuer. It helps senior and recovering dogs and cats strengthen their immune system. Many times, the animals we rescue are weak from being stray and abandoned and living outside. Sometimes animals were abused through neglect. This seemed to help speed up their recovery by strengthening their immune system once their condition was stabilized in the clinic. They seemed not only happier but also more energetic, focused and relaxed.

I prefer this liquid version because it is easier to drop a drop or two into the dog or cats mouth than it is to make them swallow a pill. This liquid is tasteless and the animals do not seem to mind it at all.

BALTIC LINEN Regal Excellence 100-Percent Cotton Oversized Luxury Bath Towel, White
Price: $12.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft but thin and snagged, November 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow. What a disappointment.

When I selected this towel after reading the description, I expected something that is a tiny bit thicker than what I received and for it to be at the very least snag free. While the towel I received is very soft to the touch, it seems thin and is already snagged in several places as though a cat had been scratching at it. At the MSRP, I would have been able to find something much better a a national discount chain store. One plus is that the white towel I received was packed in a clear plastic bag to keep dust and dirt off the merchandise.

Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Irish Creme Liquid Singles, .375-Ounce Creamers (Pack of 200)

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-dairy, no refridgeration and convenient, November 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What I love about these flavoured-creamers is their convenience. Everyone seems to have a strong opinion on their coffee and these flavoured-creamers enable coffee purists in my family to have their coffee without complaint while others may add flavours as they please. These are non-dairy and are suitable for lactose intolerant and lactose-sensitive. They do not need refrigeration and are a nice addition to my travel coffee kit, camper kitchen and for camping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20