Profile for Mike > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike RSS Feed

Creative Sound Blaster World of Warcraft USB Headset
Creative Sound Blaster World of Warcraft USB Headset
Offered by CSTMALL
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $53.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, April 25, 2013
These headphones broke with 2 weeks of purchase, the left side lost the ability to hear anything. I tried to contact customer service, but that would be a full time job, so I tossed them and went to best buy and bought another maker.

AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna for (07 thru 14) Jeep Wrangler JK
AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna for (07 thru 14) Jeep Wrangler JK
Offered by AntennaX
Price: $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Really? So many people have good reception?, April 25, 2013
I bought this antenna because it looked good and a lot of people said that their reception did not change. Well first off it looks great on my jeep, and I had no problem with the installation, pretty simple actually unscrew the whip antenna and remove, then screw in this antenna took under 2 minutes. Now I live in Lutz Florida and the radio reception was perfect with the old antenna, but with this antenna it's a problem receiving the local radio stations.I'm going to keep it on my jeep for now because it does look good, and use my iphone for music but I might have to keep the original antenna handy for travel.

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Factory Molded Side Steps/Running Boards-OEM
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Factory Molded Side Steps/Running Boards-OEM
Offered by MyJeepAccessories
Price: $230.00
4 used & new from $228.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, April 25, 2013
I Don't know why anyone would ever purchase these from a dealership, these are a perfect fit for my wrangler and installed in less than 20 minutes. Shipping was fast, fast, fast I had them within 3 days.

Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant, Chinchilla, 33x34
Levi's Men's 569 Loose Cargo Pant, Chinchilla, 33x34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 20, 2012
These pants are great, the fit is perfect, I was concerned about buying cargo pants on line, but was very pleasantly surprised when they arrived and fit perfect.