Profile for bmkd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bmkd RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Tiddliwinks Sweet Safari Nursery Rug 30 X 30 for Girls
Tiddliwinks Sweet Safari Nursery Rug 30 X 30 for Girls
Offered by YOURBABYSHOP
Price: $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars slippery, June 24, 2014
The rug itself is very cute, and the material is soft and thick. The only problem is, there is no anti-slip material on the back of the rug. The rug just slid around on the hardwood floor in my daughters room. I had to buy something to stop it from sliding around. My daughter loves her new rug, and it looks very nice in her room. I just wish it was machine washable. It's spot clean only.

Oxiclean White Revive Powder, 3 Pound
Oxiclean White Revive Powder, 3 Pound
Offered by nerdifiedgeek
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for whites, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wash the linens that are used during mass at my church, so there are lots of wine and lipstick stains. As soon as I bring the church linens home, I soak them in an Oxiclean solution for several hours. Then, I wash them in the machine. The linens look great. Clean, white, and crisp. Our priest told me, the church linens have never looked better.

Degree Adrenaline Series Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Invisible Solid for Men, Cool Rush, 2.7 Ounce
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband doesn't like it too much, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband told me, this deodorant doesn't glide on as easy as he would have liked. He normally uses the clear gel type deodorants, and he prefers the gel over the solid deodorant. Other than that, it keeps him fresh all day and smells nice, but he said, he wouldn't buy this again.

Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Offered by Breakwater Solution
Price: $12.98
21 used & new from $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They taste delicious and are super soft. They remind me of a candy we used to eat as kids. My nails are really weak and brittle, and I'm starting to see some improvement with this problem, since I'm taking these gummies. I really like this product.

Sundown Naturals  Vitamin B12 Gummies, 500 mcg, 50 Count (Pack of 3)
Sundown Naturals Vitamin B12 Gummies, 500 mcg, 50 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $20.97
3 used & new from $17.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gummies, February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a vegetarian, I want to make sure I get enough B12 in my diet, so these gummies are a fun way to do this. They are soft and chewy, and they smell and taste great. I take two every day after lunch, like a dessert. Nice product.

Sundown Naturals Fiber with D3 Gummies, 50 Count (Pack of 3)
Sundown Naturals Fiber with D3 Gummies, 50 Count (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked them, February 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The fiber gummies tasted ok. Maybe a little on the artificial side. I guess they don't want them to taste too good, otherwise one might over indulge in them. They are a pretty good size and kind of chewy, so it keeps your mouth busy for a while. I ate mine after lunch, when I had a taste for something a little sweet. Overall, I was happy with this product.

Kirkland Signature Men's Outdoor Trail Sock Merino Wool Blend Medium Black and Brown
Offered by chem-physics-law-books
Price: $20.95
5 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm but sweaty feet, January 27, 2014
First, I wanted to share what these socks are made of, since it's missing from the description: 70% Merino wool, 18% nylon, 10% polyester, and 2% spandex. Care instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
As to the size, the size medium states it fits men's shoe size 6-9 and ladies' shoe size 4-9. I normally wear a women's size 9W, and these socks are just a little loose on me. I haven't washed them yet, so maybe they shrink a little and they'll be perfect.
Performance wise, these socks keep my feet nice and warm. I get cold feet quickly and have been freezing my toes off this winter, until I got these socks. The inside of the socks looks like a towel (little fabric loops) and cushions real well. The little fabric loops also trap body heat and keep you warm. The only thing bad I noticed so far, when I take my shoes off, I feel like the socks are damp, but I don't know if that's because my shoes don't breathe too well, or if the socks don't wick moisture as well as they should.
The socks are not the most attractive, but they actually don't look too bad, and who's going to see them anyway when you're wearing boots!

Carefresh Natural Premium Soft Pet Bedding, 60- Liter
Carefresh Natural Premium Soft Pet Bedding, 60- Liter
Price: $13.49
21 used & new from $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bedding, vet recommended it, January 17, 2014
This bedding is great. It's soft, super fluffy, and very absorbent. Keeps the cage dry with a lot less odor. Our Guinea pig loves it. We tried five different beddings for his cage, and this one is the best. The 60-Liter bag is huge and last a while. Our veterinarian actually recommends Carefresh bedding to avoid the development of "bumble foot" in Guinea pigs. I highly recommend this bedding.

Kaytee Soft Granule Blend Pet Bedding, 27-1/2-Liter
Kaytee Soft Granule Blend Pet Bedding, 27-1/2-Liter
Price: $11.89
12 used & new from $7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Guinea pig loves this bedding, December 30, 2013
This bedding is very nice. No sharp edges. The granules are round and soft. Our Guinea pig loves to sleep on it. It's easy to distribute in the cage. Easy to clean. No odor. Low dust. It does tend to spill outside the cage a lot, but it's easy to clean up with a dust buster. Nice for spot cleaning in between cage cleanings. You get a huge bag of bedding for a reasonable price that will last for a while. The only other bedding that is better than this is the Healthy Pet Bedding. That stuff is awesome, but costs more money than the Kaytee. We'll stick with the Kaytee bedding for now.

Scotch Filament Tape 893 Clear, 48 mm x 55 m (Pack of 1)
Scotch Filament Tape 893 Clear, 48 mm x 55 m (Pack of 1)
Price: $18.07
8 used & new from $16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strong tape, December 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tape is strong and great for shipping. It doesn't rip as easy as other non-fiber tapes. I would definitely recommend if you ship packages on a regular basis and want to secure them safely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13