Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for bmkd > Reviews

Browse

bmkd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 127

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bmkd RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
3 Compartment Lunch Container Kid-Friendly Bento Box with Bento Band for Fresh, Healthy, Portable Meals | Multicolored Pk. Of 4

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk. Don't waste your money., August 26, 2015
This product is junk. Don't waste your money. The lids don't stay on the container at all! I have a very active 1st grader, and there is no way that lid will stay on as he is running around with his backpack on. I can already see the food spilling everywhere. The cost for returning this item is almost half of what the product costs, so I'm not even going to bother returning it. It's just going straight to our recycling bin. I'm very disappointed. Maybe this is ok for an adult to use, but not for kids!

Calf Compression Sleeve - Black
Calf Compression Sleeve - Black
Offered by Endurance Shield 360
Price: $18.97
2 used & new from $18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars No more pain!, November 1, 2014
I'm a runner, and I used to have lots of pain in my right calf and shin after my runs. Since I use the Endurance Shield calf sleeves, that pain is completely gone! I wear the sleeves every time I run, and I wear them for about an hour after my workout for recovery. I couldn't be happier. This product really delivered all it promised. I'm currently training for a half-marathon, and these sleeves really help keep injuries and pain away. For all the reviewers who complained about the sleeves being too tight: they are supposed to be this way, otherwise, they wouldn't do anything. Awesome product. I highly recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 10:21 PM PST

Squeem Firm Compression Miracle Vest Shapewear, Black, Extra Large
Squeem Firm Compression Miracle Vest Shapewear, Black, Extra Large
Price: $78.10
5 used & new from $78.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, October 9, 2014
I was invited to a wedding of a good friend, and I wanted to look nice in my dress. My regular shapewear didn't really give me the results I was looking for, so I found the Squeem and figured I give it a try. I'm 5'3" and my regular size is a 14/16 in pants and a 18 in tops. Most of my fat is located in the abdominal area. I ordered the Squeem in the size XL. Right out of the box, I was able to hook it in the second row of hooks. It fits tight, but still surprisingly comfortable. It really holds everything in. I tried on the dress I am going to wear to the wedding, and the results were amazing. I took some before and after pictures that I will post on the product page. I think the pictures will speak for themselves. I don't think I will wear this every day, but it is awesome for that special occasion, when you want to look and feel your best.

Tiddliwinks Sweet Safari Nursery Rug 30 X 30 for Girls
Tiddliwinks Sweet Safari Nursery Rug 30 X 30 for Girls

3.0 out of 5 stars slippery, June 24, 2014
The rug itself is very cute, and the material is soft and thick. The only problem is, there is no anti-slip material on the back of the rug. The rug just slid around on the hardwood floor in my daughters room. I had to buy something to stop it from sliding around. My daughter loves her new rug, and it looks very nice in her room. I just wish it was machine washable. It's spot clean only.

OxiClean White Revive Stain Remover, 3 Lbs
OxiClean White Revive Stain Remover, 3 Lbs
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $16.44
8 used & new from $16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for whites, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wash the linens that are used during mass at my church, so there are lots of wine and lipstick stains. As soon as I bring the church linens home, I soak them in an Oxiclean solution for several hours. Then, I wash them in the machine. The linens look great. Clean, white, and crisp. Our priest told me, the church linens have never looked better.

Degree Men Adrenaline Series Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Cool Rush 2.7 oz
Degree Men Adrenaline Series Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Cool Rush 2.7 oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $10.09
2 used & new from $10.09

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband doesn't like it too much, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband told me, this deodorant doesn't glide on as easy as he would have liked. He normally uses the clear gel type deodorants, and he prefers the gel over the solid deodorant. Other than that, it keeps him fresh all day and smells nice, but he said, he wouldn't buy this again.

Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies, 80 Count
Offered by Wiki Deals
Price: $10.49
26 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They taste delicious and are super soft. They remind me of a candy we used to eat as kids. My nails are really weak and brittle, and I'm starting to see some improvement with this problem, since I'm taking these gummies. I really like this product.

Sundown Naturals Vitamin B-12 500 mcg, 50 Gummies
Sundown Naturals Vitamin B-12 500 mcg, 50 Gummies
Offered by Ideal Pharmacy
Price: $16.88
11 used & new from $15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gummies, February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a vegetarian, I want to make sure I get enough B12 in my diet, so these gummies are a fun way to do this. They are soft and chewy, and they smell and taste great. I take two every day after lunch, like a dessert. Nice product.

Sundown Naturals Fiber With Vitamin D3, 50 Gummies
Sundown Naturals Fiber With Vitamin D3, 50 Gummies
Offered by Health Tree
Price: $32.81
7 used & new from $27.10

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked them, February 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The fiber gummies tasted ok. Maybe a little on the artificial side. I guess they don't want them to taste too good, otherwise one might over indulge in them. They are a pretty good size and kind of chewy, so it keeps your mouth busy for a while. I ate mine after lunch, when I had a taste for something a little sweet. Overall, I was happy with this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm but sweaty feet, January 27, 2014
First, I wanted to share what these socks are made of, since it's missing from the description: 70% Merino wool, 18% nylon, 10% polyester, and 2% spandex. Care instructions: Turn inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
As to the size, the size medium states it fits men's shoe size 6-9 and ladies' shoe size 4-9. I normally wear a women's size 9W, and these socks are just a little loose on me. I haven't washed them yet, so maybe they shrink a little and they'll be perfect.
Performance wise, these socks keep my feet nice and warm. I get cold feet quickly and have been freezing my toes off this winter, until I got these socks. The inside of the socks looks like a towel (little fabric loops) and cushions real well. The little fabric loops also trap body heat and keep you warm. The only thing bad I noticed so far, when I take my shoes off, I feel like the socks are damp, but I don't know if that's because my shoes don't breathe too well, or if the socks don't wick moisture as well as they should.
The socks are not the most attractive, but they actually don't look too bad, and who's going to see them anyway when you're wearing boots!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13