Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for P. R. Anderson > Reviews

Browse

P. R. Anderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. R. Anderson "Health Nut" RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Drink This Not That!: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Drink This Not That!: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
by David Zinczenko
Price: $19.99
268 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timely and Intuitive Look at Nutrition-Loving the Series, May 25, 2010
Following the rest of the series in true form, this book is just another reminder that American's have taken for granted what they consume and how they consume it. The authors of these books are fighting a war against mindless eating...and now drinking.

I personally have watched myself spiral down that path of soda addiction and drank away as a summer beer gut appeared. Drinks aren't something we think about like we think about food when we watch how we "eat."

I especially appreciate the beer comparisons (Keystone over Budwiser?!, who knew?) and the series-true "worst of" section. I am also glad they took a harsher look at juices and smoothies; I think it's harder for the country in general to note problems with these products.

Overall, I think it's a great book, a wake-up call and a reminder that we have to be conscious of every product we put into our bodies. That is what the series is about, and the existence of the book alone is a powerful message to all mindless drinkers.