Profile for C. Blunt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 103

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Blunt "CB" RSS Feed (Houston)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Schlage BE365 PLY 619 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
Schlage BE365 PLY 619 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
Offered by Buildcom
Price: $89.33
31 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward install, works perfectly, February 24, 2015
Easy to install in a standard residential Kwikset deadbolt hole. Works perfectly! Easy to program. The key use is confusing... I tried once and the lock / unlock is not completely straightforward but I don't mind since I have no plans to use the key portion of the lock. I have switched out 3 locks in the last 12 months and this was probably the most straightforward install of the 3, with no additional holes required beside the deadbolt hole already in the door.

Imperial Toy Roaring Dino Bubble Blaster
Imperial Toy Roaring Dino Bubble Blaster
Offered by Trinigirl's Treasures
Price: $11.73
9 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The one that does work is awesome and my kids love it, February 23, 2015
I have 3 of these - one red and 2 green. 1 works, the other two never worked. The one that does work is awesome and my kids love it, the other two are worthless.

Hoka One One Women's Stinson Trail 2 Light Blue/Grey/Grey Sneaker 10 B (M)
Hoka One One Women's Stinson Trail 2 Light Blue/Grey/Grey Sneaker 10 B (M)
Offered by shoezoo

5.0 out of 5 stars No ball of foot pain anymore!, January 18, 2015
I have had issues with ball of foot pain anytime I run more than a mile or walk more than 3 miles. It is not due to my weight (5'8" and 135lbs) No matter what shoe I have owned, I have always had this issue... UNTIL NOW! Hoka One One finally has allowed me to go to the zoo without pain, to actually think I could be a runner... I ran 3 miles - longest distance in my life!

These shoes are bigger than a normal shoe, they are both thicker and wider, if you get the stinson trail in pink, they look like boots but the light blue ones don't look so big. It takes a few days to get used to your heel sitting lower than it does in other running shoes, but you will get used to them. They do cut at my heel if my socks are too low, but that is pretty standard of some shoes.

The reflective material has pulled off a bit - no bigge.

I like them so much I have 2 extra pair in my closet so I don't need to worry about shoes for the next 2 years!

Hot Wheels Marvel Spider-Man Spidey's Speed Drop Track Set

Simple and perfect.

Felina 4-Pack Lace Modal Bikini Panties
Felina 4-Pack Lace Modal Bikini Panties
Price: $11.79 - $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NO LINES and super comfortable / Breathable! These are better than VS!, January 18, 2015
My free panty coupons from VS just go in the trash now that I found these. They fit perfectly, the lace holds up well in the washer and dryer (unlike the lace ones I bought at Target for 5$ each)

I don't have lines on the upper or the lower and they breath really well. I have been holding out buying other underwear for about a year now as I am waiting on these to come back to Costco to buy another pack. It looks as though I will have to buy from Amazon now. :) They are also super soft and since they don't cut in anywhere they are much more flattering than my other undies.

LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
Price: $19.21
57 used & new from $13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars I cannot tell them apart and to be truthful the "B" actually sounds more like a "D" than a "B" The older version of ..., December 20, 2014
Letters fit older version of the magnetic letter set. It would have been a 5 star review but I agree with the other reviewers about the "B" and "D" sounds. I cannot tell them apart and to be truthful the "B" actually sounds more like a "D" than a "B" The older version of the set didnt have this problem so I don't know if the quality of the speaker is the problem or the pronunciation of the recording. I really needed it for the extra letters as I am missing a few from the older set. I am really glad they are interchangeable.

Husky Liners Custom Fit Gearbox Interior Storage System for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models (Black)
Price: $150.72
74 used & new from $146.92

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 20, 2014
Did not fit my 2014 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab as it states on the description

The Paper Bag Princess (Annikins)
The Paper Bag Princess (Annikins)
by Robert Munsch
Price: $1.99
53 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Title should include "MINI" This book is not book sized. It is 3.5" by 3.5"., December 20, 2014
Title should include "MINI" This book is not book sized. It is 3.5" by 3.5". It does say this in the dimensions portion of the description but when you are buying a paperback book, I never thought it wouldn't be a normal sized book. I feel they should have made it clearer in the title as it isn't the standard sized version of the paperback book.

Captain America Marvel Super Soldier Gear Stealthfire Shield Toy
Captain America Marvel Super Soldier Gear Stealthfire Shield Toy
Offered by Efficient Marketplace LLC
Price: $23.79
52 used & new from $19.84

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 and 1 didn't work out of the ..., September 20, 2014
I bought 2 and 1 didn't work out of the package. the barrels never quite aligned. I could not fix. Unfortunately I paid 19.99 for this item at a grocery store nearby. After seeing the design, I wouldnt buy again even if they both worked.

NFL Houston Texans Women's Draft Me VI Jersey, Navy, Medium
NFL Houston Texans Women's Draft Me VI Jersey, Navy, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars SHINY COLORED SEQUENCE! Photos don't show this clearly, August 8, 2014
Don't know what all the fuss is about. This shirt is sized correctly, not larger than expected and definitely not smaller than expected. The shirt has SEQUENCE! The Team name lettering on the front is all red sequence. I did not see this in the photos and I wouldn't have purchased this shirt had I known that it had sequence. The shoulders are restricting due to the fabric difference and it is not as long as the photo implies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11