Profile for C. Blunt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Blunt "CB" RSS Feed (Houston)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
EcoAqua EFF-6013A Replacement for GE MWF, also Fits Amana
EcoAqua EFF-6013A Replacement for GE MWF, also Fits Amana
Offered by DeepDiscountsco
Price: $16.78
14 used & new from $9.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Water tastes worse than GE brand filter, May 7, 2015
Tastes worse than GE brand... I thought it would be the same or better as the last two GE filters left a chlorine taste and smell in my water. My Brita filter doesn't leave any tastes with the same water. It must be lower quality of filter than the GE brand which is also lower quality than Brita. Too bad, I was hoping it was equivalent so I could save some money

General Electric MWF Refrigerator Water Filter
General Electric MWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Offered by Home Care Company
Price: $38.45
52 used & new from $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Filter - No GE Customer service or Concern for their product, April 23, 2015
I am on my 4th GE MWF filter and I do like to replace with factory parts but I just got one from a bad batch or something because it doesn't work like the previous times. This time the filter made my water taste worse, not better. I contacted GE and they said that they wouldn't warranty the part if purchased anywhere but from them and in no uncertain terms said they didn't care if it was from a bad batch because I would have to contact amazon and complain about the GE part to them as they couldn't even take complaints about the quality of their parts if sold by someone else. I think this is very poor customer service. At the least, they should note the date of purchase so they can keep that onfile if there are any manufacturing defects that pose a health risk.

Schlage BE365 PLY 619 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
Schlage BE365 PLY 619 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
Price: $100.21
38 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward install, works perfectly, February 24, 2015
Easy to install in a standard residential Kwikset deadbolt hole. Works perfectly! Easy to program. The key use is confusing... I tried once and the lock / unlock is not completely straightforward but I don't mind since I have no plans to use the key portion of the lock. I have switched out 3 locks in the last 12 months and this was probably the most straightforward install of the 3, with no additional holes required beside the deadbolt hole already in the door.

Imperial Toy Roaring Dino Bubble Blaster
Imperial Toy Roaring Dino Bubble Blaster
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $11.49
9 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The one that does work is awesome and my kids love it, February 23, 2015
I have 3 of these - one red and 2 green. 1 works, the other two never worked. The one that does work is awesome and my kids love it, the other two are worthless.

Hoka One One Women's Stinson Trail 2 Light Blue/Grey/Grey Sneaker 10 B (M)
Hoka One One Women's Stinson Trail 2 Light Blue/Grey/Grey Sneaker 10 B (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars No ball of foot pain anymore!, January 18, 2015
I have had issues with ball of foot pain anytime I run more than a mile or walk more than 3 miles. It is not due to my weight (5'8" and 135lbs) No matter what shoe I have owned, I have always had this issue... UNTIL NOW! Hoka One One finally has allowed me to go to the zoo without pain, to actually think I could be a runner... I ran 3 miles - longest distance in my life!

These shoes are bigger than a normal shoe, they are both thicker and wider, if you get the stinson trail in pink, they look like boots but the light blue ones don't look so big. It takes a few days to get used to your heel sitting lower than it does in other running shoes, but you will get used to them. They do cut at my heel if my socks are too low, but that is pretty standard of some shoes.

The reflective material has pulled off a bit - no bigge.

I like them so much I have 2 extra pair in my closet so I don't need to worry about shoes for the next 2 years!

Hot Wheels Marvel Spider-Man Spidey's Speed Drop Track Set

Simple and perfect.

Felina 4-Pack Lace Modal Bikini Panties
Felina 4-Pack Lace Modal Bikini Panties
Price: $12.75 - $18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars NO LINES and super comfortable / Breathable! These are better than VS!, January 18, 2015
My free panty coupons from VS just go in the trash now that I found these. They fit perfectly, the lace holds up well in the washer and dryer (unlike the lace ones I bought at Target for 5$ each)

I don't have lines on the upper or the lower and they breath really well. I have been holding out buying other underwear for about a year now as I am waiting on these to come back to Costco to buy another pack. It looks as though I will have to buy from Amazon now. :) They are also super soft and since they don't cut in anywhere they are much more flattering than my other undies.

LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
Price: $14.99
59 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I cannot tell them apart and to be truthful the "B" actually sounds more like a "D" than a "B" The older version of ..., December 20, 2014
Letters fit older version of the magnetic letter set. It would have been a 5 star review but I agree with the other reviewers about the "B" and "D" sounds. I cannot tell them apart and to be truthful the "B" actually sounds more like a "D" than a "B" The older version of the set didnt have this problem so I don't know if the quality of the speaker is the problem or the pronunciation of the recording. I really needed it for the extra letters as I am missing a few from the older set. I am really glad they are interchangeable.

Husky Liners Custom Fit Gearbox Interior Storage System for Select Chevrolet/GMC Models (Black)
Price: $154.82
78 used & new from $120.83

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 20, 2014
Did not fit my 2014 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab as it states on the description

The Paper Bag Princess (Annikins)
The Paper Bag Princess (Annikins)
by Robert Munsch
Price: $1.99
56 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Title should include "MINI" This book is not book sized. It is 3.5" by 3.5"., December 20, 2014
Title should include "MINI" This book is not book sized. It is 3.5" by 3.5". It does say this in the dimensions portion of the description but when you are buying a paperback book, I never thought it wouldn't be a normal sized book. I feel they should have made it clearer in the title as it isn't the standard sized version of the paperback book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11