Profile for C. Mosso > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Mosso RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
RefrigiWear Men's Econo-Tuffª Vest Navy 5XL
RefrigiWear Men's Econo-Tuffª Vest Navy 5XL
Offered by RefrigiWear
Price: $53.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, sizing seems accurate. Vest keeps me ..., March 9, 2015
This review is from: RefrigiWear Men's Econo-Tuff Vest
Fits well, sizing seems accurate. Vest keeps me warm, but could be a little bit longer in the back. Not the fault of the vest, but I wish I'd spent a few dollars more and gotten one of the styles that are longer in the back.

Oakley Large Soft Vault 07-025 Round Sunglasses Case,Black,55 mm
Oakley Large Soft Vault 07-025 Round Sunglasses Case,Black,55 mm
Offered by pipeline24
Price: $25.00
8 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley large soft vault, January 8, 2015
I purchased this case as protection for a pair of Oakley Deviation sunglasses. They fit with room to spare, along with the Oakley silk bag that comes with the glasses. For a product listed as a "soft" case, I found it to be much stiffer than expected and would almost consider it to be a hard style glass case, which I consider a good thing. No regrets on having purchased it.

Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Price: $6.46
120 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic RPHJE120K Headphone, December 29, 2014
Excellent performing headphones at a bargain price. Three sizes of soft rubber earpieces make fitting the headphones to your ear canal for proper sound easy to do. Good sound reproduction with a surprising amount of bass. For the price, I don't see how they can be beat, I'd buy them again.

#1 Lumiens Music Stand Light - LED Clip On Book Reading Lamp - Four Bulb Dual Head - Money Back Guarantee - FREE AC Adapter, 3x AAA and USB cable Included - The Best Choice for Musicians, Artists, Crafters and Readers - Portable 4 lights 2 Head for Mixing, Work, Craft, Table, Travel and Desk - Read Music Score Sheets or Books at Night on Bed - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by sgxglobalusa
Price: $29.87
3 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Stand Light, December 2, 2014
I bought this to clip onto an LCD computer monitor to shed light on the keyboard using the USB connection option. So far it's working great, no complaints at all. I was slightly concerned the light's clip wouldn't accommodate the thickness of the monitor, but it works fine. It illuminates the keyboard sufficiently with just one of the two LED lights lit on the low power setting.

FLOSO® Mens Thinsulate Winter Thermal Fleece Gloves (3M 40g) (Large) (Black)
FLOSO® Mens Thinsulate Winter Thermal Fleece Gloves (3M 40g) (Large) (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal fleece gloves., November 30, 2014
Great gloves! They fit well and are lightweight, yet are warm and not bulky. I wanted a pair of warm, lightweight gloves with enough dexterity and feeling for driving. These gloves are perfect! Shipping was fast, shipper advised me via email that shipping wouldn't take as long as Amazon predicted. I ordered them on 11/16, they arrived on 11/27. I'm considering that fast shipping. For the price, I don't see how these gloves can be beat. I'll buy FLOSO products in the future without any hesitation.

Gi Plus Polypropylene Balaclava
Gi Plus Polypropylene Balaclava
Offered by Army Universe
Price: $6.99
7 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5510 Balaclava, November 26, 2014
Very lightweight, has a snug (not tight) fit. Perfect for wearing under something like a helmet. It's not bulky with a long neck like some others I've worn. There's also no adjustment cord on the back of the head to interfere with anything or to be uncomfortable. I'd buy another one if the need would arise.

Rayovac Alkaline D Batteries, 12-Pack with Recloseable Lid (ALD-12)
Rayovac Alkaline D Batteries, 12-Pack with Recloseable Lid (ALD-12)
Price: $15.23
35 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rayovac UltraPRO, October 30, 2014
Good price for decent quality batteries. They give fairly long service in a 2 cell flashlight with LED bulb that sees regular hard usage 5-6 nights a week. They seem to last as long as any other brands I've used. Will buy again.

Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kodak Easyshare C195 Digital Camera (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by LED Illumilight
Price: $98.95
16 used & new from $35.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Easyshare C195, October 30, 2014
I currently own two of these little guys, I can't imagine having a simpler camera for taking everyday pictures. It's small and lightweight enough to easily fit in a shirt pocket. The second of these I purchased replaced a similar model, the Kodak M583, that somehow came up MIA. The 583 used a rechargeable battery whereas the 195's use the readily available AAs. I installed lithium Energizers immediately just on general principles. Great little camera for the price, easy for kids and old people to learn to use, LOL!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grocery Tote Bag, October 27, 2014
I was looking for a reusable, plain tote bag without any logos, designs, or decorations, this tote bag fills the bill nicely. The stitching and construction seems to be sturdy, the tote has handled the heavy loads I've had in it without any problems. I'd buy it again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars M985 Fleece Vest, October 5, 2014
Fits as expected, seems to be sized accurately. Lightweight, comfortable, and adds that little bit of extra warmth on cool days. I expect it to perform well come much colder temperatures as part of clothing layering. Dressy enough to wear out in casual dress settings, I've gotten a number of positive comments on it's look.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8