Profile for teach > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

teach RSS Feed

My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business: A Memoir
My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business: A Memoir
by Dick Van Dyke
Price: $9.49
93 used & new from $0.97

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read about a Good Man, July 25, 2014
This was a quick, fun read. Confirms my belief that Dick Van Dyke is a good man as well as a great entertainer, who also had his demons to fight - smoking and alcohol. The book seems very honest and real with a few insights into people he worked with over the years. He did have a lucky life but with trials like everyone else.

Tornado Can Opener
Tornado Can Opener
Offered by Get Organized
Price: $19.40
4 used & new from $19.40

2.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says it will do and it's fun to watch it go around, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Tornado Can Opener (Kitchen)
This can opener definitely is slow, but that I don't mind. When it works, it does what it says it will do and it's fun to watch it go around; however, we use it about 4 times and it needs new batteries. That's ridiculous. I don't know if we just got a bad one or if this is the norm. Based on the one we have, I would not recommend it.

Garden Sunlight ST309B New Shining Sun Solar Powered Color Changing Glass Crackle Stake Light
Offered by Home Clever
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $21.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but Not Glowing, June 18, 2014
This is a very pretty addition to our garden, and it seems very sturdy and well-made. The only disappointment is that the glow at night is so faint that I thought it wasn't working at all. You have to get close to it to see the light, and then it does show the different colors.

Birdscapes Clear Window Feeder 348
Birdscapes Clear Window Feeder 348
Price: $7.84
42 used & new from $5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining., June 7, 2013
This was a great purchase because I totally enjoy watching the birds come and go to feed. I even purchased 3 more as gifts. It took about 2 months or more before the birds discovered it, but once they did they told all their friends and now it's become a regular stopping place for chickadees, finches, scrub jays, and a few others. Very entertaining!

Echo Valley 8440 Glow-in-the Dark Illuminarie 4-Inch Gazing Globe, Blue
Echo Valley 8440 Glow-in-the Dark Illuminarie 4-Inch Gazing Globe, Blue
Price: $22.66
5 used & new from $12.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, June 7, 2013
The main reason I bought this globe was because it was supposed to glow in the dark. It doesn't. Never did and never will. That would be the pretty part of it because, as it is, it's not all that attractive in the daytime (in my opinion). I'm disappointed and wish that I had chosen a different globe.

10" Glass Garden Gazing Balls - Light Blue Round by Collections Etc
10" Glass Garden Gazing Balls - Light Blue Round by Collections Etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Fit, February 23, 2013
This is a very pretty gazing ball, and I would have been perfectly satisfied with it - except that it doesn't fit. I had ordered it to replace my broken one and it needed to fit in my "column" stand. (I don't know what else to call that.) Anyway the stem of this globe is too wide, so I can't use it. My solution was to buy it a new stand - a different kind - and give it to my son for his birthday. There is no way to know when ordering these that the stems may or may not fit. It would be good to have the width of the stem listed in the ad.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I Have Yet to Receive This Product, November 14, 2012
I got one notice that said these patches would be arriving sometime between November 7th and November 26th. A very long wait for such a small order. I don't know what the problem is, but it's definitely taking too long.

Solar Rope Tube White 50 LED String Garden Light Inside/Outside 23 feet long total length
Offered by Factory market
Price: $18.80
5 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Outdoor Lighting, September 22, 2012
We use these rope lights along a stretch of our deck that steps down and could be dangerous if people forget about the drop off. These lights show off the step and look really pretty in the dark outlining the curved deck. I really hope that they last better than the last set of lights that we bought for the same area. So far, so good!

Dockers Men's Iron Free Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant, British Khaki, 36x32

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as Promised, September 22, 2012
These pants are a great fit and really look good on. They are quite wrinkle-resistant which is a what we wanted for when we're traveling. Very satisfied.

Eating Ramen: A Survival Guide for Tough Financial Times
Eating Ramen: A Survival Guide for Tough Financial Times
by Ellie Byrd
Price: $12.60
30 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timely Financial Guide, January 26, 2011
The timing is so right for this book! With the economic hard times upon us, many people have found themselves in financial trouble. This book offers a way out if only people are willing to make the sacrifices necessary to do it. Ellie recounts her own personal struggles when she finds herself deeply in debt - nearly half a million dollar's worth at one point! She lays out the plan, including sample worksheets, and shows exactly what needs to be done to get back on top. You'll be inspired and amused as you read this guide, and you'll even get some actual recipes for "eating ramen".