Profile for Art Smart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Art Smart RSS Feed (Hartsdale, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Offered by Securifi Inc
Price: $89.99
21 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic setup and it works., December 5, 2014
I have another repeater but the signal wasn't strong enough. The setup was just amazing. I have another one that took me a long time and more than an hour on the phone with tech support to get working. Honestly this took no time at all and went so smoothly it was mind boggling. Terrific product that makes me smile, rather than grit my teeth with frustration. Technology at its best.

Fodor's Provence & the French Riviera: with Paris (Full-color Travel Guide)
Fodor's Provence & the French Riviera: with Paris (Full-color Travel Guide)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Provence guide is fine but Cote d'Azure section is weak, November 30, 2014
I didn't really find this useful for the Cote d'Azur, which is what I needed it for.

iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Crystal Clear] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Bumper Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Crystal Clear (SGP10954)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection. You'll need it., November 30, 2014
My son uses this case. He wanted the clear and the case seems to protect the phone, which has been dropped enough times already to make sure it works as expected.

Rick Steves' Prague and the Czech Republic
Rick Steves' Prague and the Czech Republic
by Rick Steves
Price: $13.92
67 used & new from $9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to Prague., November 30, 2014
This was the book that I took with me every day in Prague. It covers the basics well. For restaurants though I'd check out TripAdvisor or even Yelp, as their results are most current. But out of all the books I looked at and purchased, this was far and away the best for me. Rick Steves wins again.

Wipedrive 6
Wipedrive 6
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $27.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the PC but erases everything on a MAC, November 30, 2014
This review is from: Wipedrive 6 (CD-ROM)
Works as advertised for PC. You can safely erase contents and leave the operating system. But I was unpleasantly surprised to learn that it doesn't work like this on a Mac, which is fully erased so that the OS must be reinstalled, which was a pain, especially as the result was unexpected. Images of PC and Mac are both on the box and this critical difference isn't made clear.

Also realize that the product will work for 5 times, so be aware of this limit.

by Erik Larson
Price: $10.78
596 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Real, gripping story of the early days of WW II in Berlin, November 30, 2014
Read this book as a prelude to a visit to Berlin last year, so that when I was walking the city streets, they were alive in my mind because of this book. Definitely recommend as a window into the characters that made the darkest moments of history and a vital moment in time.

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and surprising twists and turns, November 30, 2014
Smartly structured, well written, full of surprises and somehow satisfying. I like the book better than the movie because the characters motivations are more clearly detailed. Even so, the printed page and the movie visuals do reinforce each other. Enjoy.

Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Nubuk Sandal,Black,6 M US
Fitflop Women's Walkstar 3 Nubuk Sandal,Black,6 M US
Price: $48.80
3 used & new from $48.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these FitFlops, November 30, 2014
I have a lot of these FitFlops, wear them every day in the summer when I walk everywhere, at work or just out with the dog. They always look and feel right. I look for a good sale, as they do wear out after a season or two. I love how they absorb shock and cushion my sensitive feet, how comfortable they are between the toes and never need to break in. What's not to love?

ara Women's Marisol Black Hydro-Velour 6 M US
ara Women's Marisol Black Hydro-Velour 6 M US
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $224.95
2 used & new from $224.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and so comfortable, November 30, 2014
This review is from: ara Women's Marisol Boot (Apparel)
I bought this boot for my Mom because they are easy on and easy off, flat, comfortable and waterproof Gortex. They look great too. What more can you ask form a little boot? Just perfect. I might get one for myself too.

The Rough Guide to Provence & the Côte d'Azur (Rough Guide to...)
The Rough Guide to Provence & the Côte d'Azur (Rough Guide to...)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay., September 5, 2014
We traveled only in Nice and on the Cote d'Azure and this guide was just okay for that area. Not bad, but somehow insufficiently focused on what I needed. (Rick Steves was much better.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7