Profile for Dogs & Horses > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 610

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dogs & Horses "Spanish Norman Horses" RSS Feed (TEXAS, United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Claritin CAP529-U True HEPA Permanent Filter Tower Air Purifier, Mini, White
Claritin CAP529-U True HEPA Permanent Filter Tower Air Purifier, Mini, White
Price: $89.99
3 used & new from $74.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with dogs, use only in small rooms though, April 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using a bigger Honeywell HEPA unit in our master suite for several years with excellent results. We have 6 dogs and all their dog beds are in the master suite & zero dog odor. My one complaint has been the noise factor with the Honeywell unit. This Claritin unit has a much smaller physical footprint on the floor and that's certainly nice. It took about five minutes to assemble and plug in out of the box. There are 4 speed selections and an option for "ionization" which may or may not actually be useful, to be honest I don't find it makes any difference whatsoever. This machine does circulate the air pretty well and it clearly is doing the best job it can - you can see it drawing dog hair and dust around the grill area. So I am going to say it does work.

But the reason for the one star deduction is two fold - This is a small unit and really only meant to do an area about 80 square feet. That's pretty useless for a master suite or living room or den area. At the hundred dollar price point, I would just as soon purchase another of the big Honeywell units that can filter a much, much larger space. If this machine were say $65 to $75 then it would be more in line. The Claritin name isn't worth the extra. My second drawback is that my unit makes a bit of a high pitched whine when it's on the high setting. I took it apart & reassembled it, thinking perhaps I had something loose inside and it still makes that truly awful squeal. If you have a high pollen day and need the high speed filtration, this noise will drive you insane - especially in a small space.

L'Oreal Paris True Match Concealer, Fair/Light Warm, 0.17 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris True Match Concealer, Fair/Light Warm, 0.17 Ounces
Price: $6.27
5 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty amazing! Blends very easily, hides the dark circles perfectly, April 15, 2014
I am really amazed at this concealer! It actually does what it is supposed to do - conceals the dark under eye circles smoothly and without drama. It blends easily and is essentially invisible under makeup. Even with just a dash of powder and nothing else, it does it's job.

Clarks Women's Dunbar Cruiser Loafer,Black,9.5 M US
Clarks Women's Dunbar Cruiser Loafer,Black,9.5 M US
9 used & new from $63.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering on, runs a tiny bit large, very comfy, April 15, 2014
I love the Clarks Artisan line of loafers. These Dunbar Cruisers are very flattering on the foot and have a classic look that goes with jeans, khakis, shorts or other slacks. I guess you could wear them with a skirt - I tend to be a heels with skirts girl though. The rubber on the heel & edge of the toe is just right for driving and walking around town on errands and the like. Mine did feel a tad bigger than the other Dunbar style in leather rather than suede - not too much, just a bit, I could probably have ordered a half size smaller and they would have fit fine. These are very comfortable and have plenty of cushion and arch support.

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars All natural, easy to digest, 6 out of 6 dogs love this, April 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am always on the look out for all natural treats for my pack of hound dogs. I want things that they like and won't upset their stomachs and that the older dogs can chew and enjoy as well as the younger ones with the strong teeth. These Waggin Train Chicken Jerky treats fit the bill pretty well. Our 13 year old Walker Coon Hound was able to enjoy these and they didn't upset his stomach afterward or give his old teeth too much trouble. And our Rhodesian Ridgebacks with corn & soy allergies were just fine since these are exactly what they say - chicken. Bonus - no excess flatulence either!

Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce
Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce
Offered by Quality Health Supplies
Price: $27.99
8 used & new from $25.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells horrible and no visible change at all, March 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This stuff might work to reduce the appearance of light cellulite, but the suggested regime is 90 days of use at $30 a bottle & 1 bottle every 30 days and frankly, I'm thinking I can learn to live with some light cellulite and exercise more to be honest. First the good - It isn't greasy and feels like a decent quality moisturizer on your skin. Also after the "vigorous massaging" per the instructions, there is a distinct sort of cooling sensation where this cream is being absorbed and that is sort of nice.

The reason for the 2 star deduction - first is the smell. HORRIBLE! It's a really strong, chemical tinged odor that sticks around for awhile even after the cream is absorbed. I could still smell it in my bathroom 15 minutes later and that is just unacceptable - no way can I do that for 90 days! My husband wandered by and actually asked if I was using some new bathroom cleanser! The second star deduction was because after almost a month of use and being grossed out by the smell, neither of us noticed any real difference in the light cellulite on my thighs.(I recently lost 36lbs & just got back to a size six, so we're pretty tuned in to any changes right now) The lack of any visible progress, the high price and that ridiculous odor means I am tossing what's left in the tube and won't buy this stuff again.

Red Velvet 10-Inch By 21-Inch Wreath Bow 2-Pack (Silver Trimmed)
Red Velvet 10-Inch By 21-Inch Wreath Bow 2-Pack (Silver Trimmed)
Offered by DIY Tool Supply
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Held up pretty well outside on the trees through the holidays, March 25, 2014
These ribbons actually held up pretty well through the holiday season out in the weather on the trees along the driveways. They survived the winter rain & one snow storm with ice over a four week period. And they survived the stupid squirrels running over them every day. My only complaint is there is no real way to clean them properly - I sprayed them with Lysol, brushed them and put them away for next year, hopefully that will work.

Sierra Home Collection 200 Thread Count Yarn-Dyed Comforter Set, King
Sierra Home Collection 200 Thread Count Yarn-Dyed Comforter Set, King
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly warm & soft & comfy, excellent buy, March 25, 2014
This turned out to be a great bargain - the comforter is warm, soft and very cozy on the bed. The colors are neutral enough to work with almost any décor or pre-existing color scheme in your room which is certainly nice. And it's just masculine enough that I didn't get that raised eyebrow from my husband that says "did you forget a man lives here too?".

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ponte 5 Pocket Legging, Black, 12
Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Ponte 5 Pocket Legging, Black, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, no shrinking in the laundry, really stretches out though, March 5, 2014
I really like these for comfort and the look of jeans without the denim is nice if you're going to be in the car for a long drive etc. They look great with tall boots and that's always a plus. They wash & dry well - no shrinking or fading when washed inside out in cold water. My only complaint is that after wearing them an hour or so, these pants really stretch a LOT and wind up feeling and looking a full size too large. I am buying another pain in a smaller size for this reason.

Michael Antonio Women's Birch Knee-High Boot,Cognac,10 M US
Michael Antonio Women's Birch Knee-High Boot,Cognac,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and gorgeous on, fit is true, March 5, 2014
These are very pretty on and the cognac color is a deep burnished orange hue - this isn't to be mistaken for a light brown by any means. These feel soft and nice to the touch and while they aren't a super high end suede, they are just fine for every day/casual wear in reasonable weather. I love the classic, sleek look of the stiletto style heel and the simple, unadorned leg. The zipper is on the inside calf and is unobtrusive and essentially invisible so it doesn't draw the eye. The boot comes to the very edge of my knee and adds a visual pop of color to black leggings or jeans and a neutral top. I have gotten tons of compliments on these boots every time I wear them! They are pretty comfortable considering the high, slender heel and I've worn them with no problems for several hours walking and standing on slick marble floors and concrete and driving 2 hours at a time.

Steve Madden Women's Albany Boot,Black Leather,10 M US
Steve Madden Women's Albany Boot,Black Leather,10 M US
5 used & new from $151.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady like flat boot with a slighty sexy edge of detail on the heel & ankle. Fit is correct as well - NOT for wide calves, February 24, 2014
I have searched high & low for a pair of flat, black boots that don't look like my actual riding boots or like motorcycle boots or make my feet look masculine. As it turns out, it's a bit like looking for Sasquatch! These fit the bill almost perfectly. The fit is correct, but beware, if you have wide calves, these boots aren't for you. They do have a very small elastic vent on the inside top, but it yields perhaps an 1/8th of an inch of extra stretch at most. The leather strap around the ankle is playful without being manly or adding a "biker" look and the gold tone metal piece at the back of each heel is a nice feminine touch. Adds just a hint of sexy that most flat boots don't have. I've worn these for 8 hours at a time on two different days - once with jeans & once with a skirt, got tons of compliments both times and the boots stayed up and tight all day both times, no slouching & no sliding down or slipping at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20