Profile for mick10793 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mick10793 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Price: $21.65
177 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., January 4, 2014
I've always been a big fan of the Assassins Creed series, Played the original and the second to the series and loved them both so dearly. This one.. I like it, a lot. But I'm not loving it. I figured with a brand new Next-Generation console the game would be twice as good if not better, since the newer generation of consoles allow games to match, if not surpass anything on PC. Now I'm not trying to start a PC Master race rant or anything like that. What I'm trying to say is...I figured this game would have some major improvements from their predecessors. Don't get me wrong the game is good and will provide hours and hours of entertainment. But as of now, The gameplay mechanics are exactly the same as previous titles, Ubisoft didn't throw any major game changers. The graphics aren't all that stunning on next-gen. From what I can see there is little graphical improvement from the older generation console (So if you're buying next-gen just to play this game, Don't. It will play the same on 360 and PS3). In my opinion, There is no noticeable differences between Black flag and previous AC games. Except the obvious change in setting and characters. As of now, I am giving this title 4 stars out of 5 simply because I've been a follower of the series from the get-go. My recommendation, If you're considering getting this game, look up some gameplay of it beforehand.

E-Stand LD09 B Black Laptop Table
E-Stand LD09 B Black Laptop Table
Offered by EVERSTAR
Price: $25.49
9 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my last one!, January 3, 2014
I use these type of laptop desks for gaming from my bed, My set up consists of a wireless keyboard and mouse as opposed to a laptop. Before I bought this, I had owned a iMountek brand desk with similar design, i payed the same as i did for the E-stand. Well it lasted about 4 months before the flimsy legs broke off. Well this one is noticeably higher quality, heavier more sturdy plastic, The locking mechanism for the legs is tight and holds them in place very well. Overall a 10/10 product can't get much better without forking out more money. Got exactly what I was looking for :)

Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored, 600g, 114 Servings
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Powder, Unflavored, 600g, 114 Servings
Price: $15.39
46 used & new from $15.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 29, 2013
Love it! It's helping me with my daily workouts, I'm combining with Optimum Nutrition's line of Whey protein also and I can see a increase in muscle mass and performance

NEW SAMSUNG OEM EB-L1D7IBA 1850MAH BATTERY FOR GALAXY S II SGH-T989 SKYROCKET S II SGH-I727 HERCULES
Offered by GLOBAL SERVICES
Price: $6.97
57 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, November 29, 2013
Works perfectly! Replaced because my old battery wasn't cutting it anymore and was dying on me halfway through the day. This battery will easily last me a day and a half.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2013 11:32 AM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 29, 2013
These are some extreme pills, after taking for the first week in, I was just a beast. I worked out every second I could. Before taking the DMZ I was 5'11 and weighed 118 lbs. After taking for the full 30 days (and skipping a few pills here and there) I now weigh 135.6. Not water weight, pure muscle weight. I've now been off of it for about a month now, and I'm still working out like when I was on it. It gave me the push I needed. I probably won't be re-buying simply because it gave me everything I wanted. working out is now apart of my everyday routine.

A little side effect that I believe is noteworthy though, Anger did become more of an issue, I found myself getting extremely mad at things that shouldn't (Ex. I got extremely mad because I didn't know how to explain something properly to a friend), as long as you realize whatever you get mad about is stupid and let it go, you'll be fine. It's just the increase in hormones causing changes in mood.

Universal Sword Hanger/Display
Universal Sword Hanger/Display
Offered by ToolWin
Price: $4.34
11 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work with just about every blade/sword, October 11, 2013
Works on my ninja sword :) Stays in the wall, not much else to say other than it does what it's supposed to :)

Fight Club Movie (Rules of Fight Club) Poster Print
Fight Club Movie (Rules of Fight Club) Poster Print
Offered by BEST-DEALS-ONLINE
Price: $27.96
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, October 11, 2013
Really ties my room together, It's good sized, unlike in the picture though there is actually a one inch border around the poster. which isn't a downside just something I didn't expect. Thanks!

Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
Price: $25.75
85 used & new from $17.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure..., October 11, 2013
I'm fairly new to knife sharpening, When I first used it, It dulled the hell out of one of my good knives. My second attempt got it semi sharp, but nothing too amazing. I'm sure if you actually know how to do it correctly it'll work out perfect for you! just not me...

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows
Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $16.64
29 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, October 11, 2013
Set up was very quick and easy with the included drivers, compatible with Windows 8, recognizes all my controllers, never disconnects, has good range, I game from twenty feet away from the receiver and it's never gave me any problems.

Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense 250 Gram
Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense 250 Gram
Offered by Mantra Store
Price: $14.25
18 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars :), October 11, 2013
Smells really nice, I bought these probably three-four months ago and I'm not even half way through the box! Would recommend :)

Page: 1 | 2