Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Felix > Reviews

Browse

Felix's Profile

Customer Reviews: 85

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Felix RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Gmatrix Big Button Series Universal Remote Control(A-TV4L) - Retail Packaging
Gmatrix Big Button Series Universal Remote Control(A-TV4L) - Retail Packaging
2 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not Work!, December 12, 2014
Did not Work. I bought the (U-43) model for my Dad's Philips TV and it did not work using all of the 3 kinds of steps on the instruction manual (Automatic, Manual, Default steps). I returned it thinking it might be a lemon. I received the remote and it still did not work.

Summary for (U-43): Did not work on my Philips and Olevia TVs.

I returned that and got this (A-TV4L) model which also did not work.
Summary for (A-TV4L): Did not work on both Philips and Samsung TV (surprising).
It was able to turn off my Olevia TV but thats about it. No volume or channel.

It might just be my particular TV model so this a hit and miss.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $9.95
9 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector to protect your screen from drops, October 5, 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend's iphone. Before this purchase,I've never heard of ballistic glass screen protectors so I was skeptical as to it's effectiveness. I did some youtube searches for drop tests and I was convinced. Application was easy and I was surprised how smooth and clear the protector is. It doesn't look like there is one on. It also worked with her Oblique Skyline Pro case.

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Adult Batman Costume, Black, Large
Batman The Dark Knight Rises Adult Batman Costume, Black, Large
Price: $34.04
26 used & new from $29.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Batman - Meh., October 3, 2014
I tried not to expect much from the costume like other reviewers said so I wasn't very surprised when i got it. Others said to order a size up but that might be before Amazon corrected the sizing by asking buyers if it fit right, So definetely order the correct size. The mask & belt were ugly. The belt had small tears and was disfigured. The mask is attached to the cape. The chest plate was nice looking if it fits your body type right. The attached glove looks so-so. 3-stars for me.
Comment Comment | Permalink

#2 8.5x12" POLY BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES, 100 ct
#2 8.5x12" POLY BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES, 100 ct
Offered by ValueMailers
Price: $17.01
9 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, September 9, 2014
I have been using this bubble mailer for almost 2 years now and they are great! I use them to ship almost everything from shirts, to pants, to electronics, vitamins, and so much more. The adhesive seal is very, very sticky, it's hard to take them out once set. It is also easy to write on the envelope using a regular pen. Sharpies are good but might come off. I also tried pulling and puncturing the envelope and it holds very well. I will be ordering more once my stack is out.

Chums Waterproof Camera Float
Chums Waterproof Camera Float
Price: $8.76
28 used & new from $7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product!, September 9, 2014
Can't say much. It's a little thick but it keeps my Kodak playsport afloat. Cheaper than other floating straps.

ARRIS / Motorola SURFboard SB5101U DOCSIS 2.0 Cable Modem - Non-Retail Packaging (Brown Box)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop renting and buy this!, September 9, 2014
Bought this so I could stop renting the modem supplied by Time Warner for $5/month. I didn't know that this is one of the best modems around. I've had it for almost a year now and I haven't encountered any problems so far. You have to call your service provider to have the modem activated after you install it. This small investment paid off in less than a year.

Kawaipunahele
Kawaipunahele
Price: $12.49
101 used & new from $1.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories of Hawaii., September 9, 2014
This review is from: Kawaipunahele (Audio CD)
Heard his songs when we visited Hawaii. Loved the album as well as the single Kawaipunahele which is listed as one of the top 50 Hawaiian songs of all time. The songs are very mellow and distinctly Hawaiian. I always remember Hawaii whenever I hear the song. Great buy, you won't regret it.

Motorad MGC-791 Locking Fuel Cap
Motorad MGC-791 Locking Fuel Cap
Price: $10.66
27 used & new from $6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm., September 9, 2014
Works well with my 2011 Camaro. I tried it for a whole month and never saw the engine light warning. I keep it in my car and use it when I travel out of state just in case. It's a little tricky using it the first time but there's a video about how to put it on.

Tooluxe® 03703L 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch Beam Style Torque Wrench, 0-150 Foot Pound | Hardened Steel
Price: $16.73
6 used & new from $14.56

3.0 out of 5 stars No markings on the other side., September 9, 2014
It's a good cheap torque wrench. There's marking only on one side of the wrench so you won't be able to see the markings if you want to tighten the lugs on the other side of the car. You can mark it with a sharpie as a work around. I wanted to keep it and use as a breaker but it is too flexible. Had to return and get a clicking torque wrench as replacement.

Opteka H400 DSLR Camera Short Zoom Holster Case w/Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Opteka H400 DSLR Camera Short Zoom Holster Case w/Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Offered by 47th Street Photo
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for hand strapped cameras., September 9, 2014
Had to return this cover. It fit my D3100 snuggly but that wasn't my issue. I wanted a case that allows me to easily take out my camera, shoot, and put back in. Since the top cover closes with the zipper, you will have to close the cover with the camera strap inside. This is better if your camera has a hand strap not a neck strap. I found the Case Logic SHC-101-BK DSLR Day Holster better suited for my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9