Profile for Anne Hsu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anne Hsu RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Moves Pulse for Her Eau-De-Toilette Spray by Adidas, 1 Fluid Ounce
Moves Pulse for Her Eau-De-Toilette Spray by Adidas, 1 Fluid Ounce
Offered by FragranceNet
Price: $6.14
15 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scent., April 1, 2013
I love the scent. Everybody's skin will reflect a slightly different scent. For me, it's a light and slightly floral scent. My favorite is still Adidas Moves for Her but this one is pretty nice too. Clearly, the other reviewer doesn't understand the difference between a "product review" and a "seller feedback." This is definitely a 4 or 5 star product.

Evecase Screen Protector Variety Pack with 2x Clear and 2x Anti-Glare Matte Film for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Note II / N7100 - 4 Pack
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't know why I bought it, January 3, 2013
I think the only reason why I bought this is because it's very cheap for a pack of 3. I would not buy it again. There are a couple good things about it but many things bad that I don't like about it.

PROS:
Easy to apply.
Matte is nice on the touch.

CONS:
Degrades display quality (everything was sharp and vibrant before applying the protector).
Leaves a large margin around the edges/corners of the device (I had to go buy a case that had a lip to go around my phone to cover what the protector does not, even then I still have 1mm of unprotected surface).

The second con, it may not be an issue for some people but it is for me. Coming from an iPhone, all screen protectors I have ever had with iPhones either covers the entire front display (not just the "screen" portion) or covers nearly all of the front face. I expected that with my GN2 but I see there are other brands that also do it this way so I'll be sure to be more careful shopping for protectors.

The biggest thing I just can't stand is how it gives my display a grainy look and makes my phone look very unsharp. It isn't exactly iPhone retina quality (which I give props to Apple for) but it certainly shouldn't look like this the way the protector makes it.

[Drop Protection] Caseology Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [White] Slim Fit Skin Cover [Shock Absorbent] TPU Bumper Case [Made in Korea] (for Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, December 17, 2012
I got the white one and it looks great. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone. It's a great price for the quality. I don't use it anymore bc I replaced it with a more protective case. This case seems like it will hold well against short falls but being that it very minimally has a lip over the front of the phone, I had to get another case that wrapped around the corners/front of phone more.

Otherwise, for the short time I had used it I liked it. Small problem like all white cases is, it gathered some sort of dark stain in the middle (which is odd considering the case is glossed and seems well protected against dirt). I just set the case in bleach for a few hours and the stain went away, it looks arctic white as if new.

Replacement Apple iPhone 3g Glass Screen + Digitizer + Adhesive Lens Cover
Replacement Apple iPhone 3g Glass Screen + Digitizer + Adhesive Lens Cover
Offered by Wagensen
Price: $6.46
20 used & new from $3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 12, 2012
Not OEM but works well and looks good. I would buy again, great price. Note that you will see some "grid lines" if you hold the phone at the right angle in the light, but nobody is going to notice that unless you're like me who pays particular details to parts or just fix iPhones in general.

EMPIRE 3-Pack LCD Mirror Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB [EMPIRE PACKAGING]
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 12, 2012
It is expected that this type of protector will require a bit of squinting in the sunlight (it's a mirror...really it is an actual mirror) and turning up the brightness on your device but it looks cool. It gives the phone style and I enjoyed it. Problem that I had was how easily it scratches. If you're a girl who keeps her phone in her purse or a guy who has change and keys in his pocket with the phone, expect it to get scratched up very noticeably.

Elago S2 Case for iPhone 3G/GS (Sport Yellow)
Elago S2 Case for iPhone 3G/GS (Sport Yellow)
Offered by elago design
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 12, 2012
Decent case. The problem with the one I got for the 3G was that the "elago" print and all that other print below fades out. I will say that I got another one for my iPhone 4 and elago has improved on that so I don't know if they changed that for the ones meant for the 3G/3GS as of late.

The yellow is vibrant and looks good. Exactly as pictured. I dropped my phone with this case on and even though it doesn't cover the front, it protected the back of my phone really well. My case is slightly dinged up on the corners bc of the drop on pavement, but the case didn't crack at all. The only thing that saved my screen from scratching was the screen protector so if you're going to use this case, I'd suggest to ensure you have a screen protector on.

Adidas Moves By Adidas For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 Oz.
Adidas Moves By Adidas For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 Oz.
Offered by New York Perfumes
Price: $23.51
4 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, December 12, 2012
I've used this scent for a while. I switched to others but always rotate back to this one often. I think I will pick a bottle up again soon, it has been a couple years since the last purchase but I definitely love it.

It's feminine but not too much. I don't fancy the flowery, sweet, aromatic, fruity or anything of the type of scent. This is more athletic but girly. Of course perfumes are hard to describe. I think if you don't like any of the above types of scents I mentioned or you don't mind trying something new, this is not disappointing.

Ventev Fusion Case for Samsung Note 2 II - White/Gray
Ventev Fusion Case for Samsung Note 2 II - White/Gray
Offered by Wireless ProTech
Price: $7.29
5 used & new from $2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 12, 2012
The front lip is exactly what I needed to cover the edges of the phone. I like the silicon and hard polycarbonate combination. The problem with this case is it is white. It will pick up grunge easily. I had some dirt on my fingers and it smudge all over the white of the case. It was impossible to get off with scrubbing or soaping HOWEVER I got it nice and arctic white again with bleach and water. I let it sit in the solution for about 6 hours and now it is spotless again.

So I would definitely buy again, a little cleaning time doesn't bother me. Hope this tip will help anybody who loves a white case like I do but hate how dirty white things get.

Flex Cable Apple IPhone 4G-home button (GSM/ CDMA)
Flex Cable Apple IPhone 4G-home button (GSM/ CDMA)
Offered by Cellular ER
Price: $1.73
15 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 12, 2012
The click is very hard and crisp, not like the original but very responsive. I can tell it isn't OEM but I don't mind since it has been working wonders.

NEUTROGENA Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 114 Towelettes Vanity
NEUTROGENA Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 114 Towelettes Vanity
Offered by Downtown Discount
Price: $23.12
26 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 30, 2012
I have been using this for a long time. It removes makeup easily and effectively for me. I have tried many other products and I think this one does the best job for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6