Profile for Wendy Wahman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wendy Wahman "Children's Book Author/Illustrator" RSS Feed (Washington)

Page: 1 | 2
Best Yoga Mat Bag Tote for Women (Fashion Forward, Savvy Design, Bold Colors, Sturdy Eco-friendly Materials) - Cute Sling Carrier, Simple Top Loading Sport Bag Tote, Large Size for Extra Storage, Perfect for Modern Yoga Lovers - 100% Cotton Canvas Made in USA - Yoginiology - Fully Guaranteed (Everglade Green)

Pandamorphosis
Pandamorphosis
by Anne Belov
Price: $15.16
26 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Pandalicious, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Pandamorphosis (Paperback)
I could pour over the art in Anne Belov's "Pandamorphosis" for hours.

Here Comes the Easter Cat
Here Comes the Easter Cat
by Claudia Rueda
Price: $12.75
86 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Go, Cat, Go, March 18, 2014
My niece and I read this book together (along with her dog), and we really enjoyed it. Great concept, writing and totally sweet illustrations.

Click Your Way to Rally Obedience, Revised
Click Your Way to Rally Obedience, Revised
by Pamela Dennison
Price: $18.00
36 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, October 14, 2013
Rally is so fun, but I get lost. Pam Dennison's book is the go-to for how to train just about anything Rally.

The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh
The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh
by Ernest H. Shepard
Price: $22.60
108 used & new from $7.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure, October 14, 2013
What more to say? This is a lovely book, always has, always will be. Nice and big to read to others.

3-in-1 Stand-Up Desk Stapler with Soft Grip - Holds Full Strip - Includes 500 Staples
Offered by Marketree
Price: $8.53
3 used & new from $4.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the stapler a lot, but use your own staples, October 14, 2013
The spring is super tight. I kept trying to load the rather light weight staples that came with it, and the spring would send them breaking and flying every time. I put in a full length of regular weight staples and carefully closed the stapler. Phew. No breaking or flying staples. Other than that, it's wonderful! Love that I can open it up to staple books.

Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin + Coat 120 Tablets
Pet Naturals of Vermont Skin + Coat 120 Tablets
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $12.87
16 used & new from $12.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Works., July 20, 2013
Saw real improvement right away in my dogs paw pads and nose. I add all kinds of oils and herbs, but Pet Naturals Skin and Coat tipped the scale.

Puppy Savvy: The Pocket Guide to Raising Your Dog Without Going Bonkers
Puppy Savvy: The Pocket Guide to Raising Your Dog Without Going Bonkers
by Barbara Shumannfang
Price: $14.64
29 used & new from $14.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Every puppy parent needs, "Puppy Savvy", February 24, 2013
I've been a fan of Shumannfang's first book, "Happy Kids, Happy Dogs" since I first read it, using it as my go-to book while researching my children's picture book, "Don't Lick the Dog… Making Friends with Dogs." Now "Puppy Savvy" is here to the rescue for our 4-legged kids, using positive, reward based methods. Barbara's writing is friendly, almost conversational, and packed with tons of ah-ha! information. Since very few puppies come with rock solid, carefree temperaments, there are sidebars throughout on how to work with 'bold' and 'bashful' puppies. Thank you. I seem to always have one of each in my care! Lots of attention is paid to training your puppy with kids in the house too. There's a great chart titled, "The Magic Wand" that shows, in 3 columns: The quick fix, (for a problem like, puppy biting hands) the more lasting solution and in the third column, real behavior modification training, so you can decide how much you want or need to invest in dealing with various behaviors. This is a great book for puppies and the people who love them.

Hugs from Pearl
Hugs from Pearl
by Paul Schmid
Price: $12.94
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Tender, sweet, totally smitten, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Hugs from Pearl (Hardcover)
I love Paul Schmid's gentle touch and humor. "How (besides carrying a lot of bandaids) will Pearl handle things?" Many hugs FOR Pearl!

Milkshake
Milkshake
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I could hardly get to work, August 1, 2011
This review is from: Milkshake (Kindle Edition)
I wanted just wanted to keep reading! I had the honor of doing the cover illustration and design for this fabulous book. Joanna Weiss is such a talented writer. I felt like I was reading a movie. Hmmm, maybe that's next. I LOVE this book.

Page: 1 | 2