Profile for BJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BJ RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Balloon Carnival
Balloon Carnival

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, April 20, 2015
This review is from: Balloon Carnival (App)
This is a great game to pass the time. It is challenging and there is no in-app purchasing like so many of the other game apps.

Solitaire Vegas: New for 2015! Download and play the best classic Casino Style card game app free on Kindle and Android! With Slots and Duels Tournaments! (no internet needed - play online or offline)

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing Game, April 8, 2015
I love this game. If you are diligent about getting the bonus points and power ups every 4 hours then you shouldn't have to buy them. Also when you open the game on Fridays you get an additional 2500 points. And every time you advance to the next level you get 3 addl power ups. It is easy to win if you pay attention and use the power ups wisely. I have been playing this game for a while now and my high score is 18,200,000,000.

Muffin Quest
Muffin Quest

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Game, April 6, 2015
This review is from: Muffin Quest (App)
I really like this game; it is a little different from the other match 3 games; I feel its more challenging. However it is difficult to load and it closes automatically for no reason.

Arianna's Gourmet Cafe & Catering
Arianna's Gourmet Cafe & Catering

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 26, 2015
This review is from: Arianna's Gourmet Cafe & Catering
great service and food especialy the peanut butter pie which is my favorite.

(★) #1 Premium Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Money Back Guarantee!, (No Added Calcium), Only Clinincally Proven Weight Loss, 3000MG Daily Servings, Diet Pills, 80% HCA
Offered by Nutrifrenzy
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems to work!, February 16, 2014
As recommended by Dr. Oz I purchased the Yacon Syrup first and then I saw the show about Garcinia Cambogia. I didn't see any results with the Yacon Syrup and it was very expensive. I bought 1 bottle of the Garcinia and took 1/2 of the supplements however it didn't seem like it was working so I stopped for a few weeks. I started taking it again because I wanted to finish the bottle. After not taking it for a few weeks and then going back to it I can tell that it curbs my appetite. With that being said I am buying a 2nd bottle.

Yacon Syrup 100% Pure and Raw - Prebiotic and Antioxidant - Healthy Sugar Substitute - Metabolism Booster - Great for Weight Loss - Premium Yacon Syrup - 8 Oz Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement, December 18, 2013
This is a great all natural supplement for weight control. It acts as an appetite suppressant and it tastes good; like molasses. Unlike some of the women on Dr Oz's test group; I did not have 'bathroom' issues; it did not affect me that way.

There is one negative. It is extremely thick; it did not pour easily like the bottle that Dr. Oz had on his show. Fortunately though it is in a plastic bottle which I have to squeeze for it to pour.

I will buy another version of Yacon syrup; I will not buy this one again.

Gems Journey
Gems Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Gems Journey (App)
I like the games where you have to match 3 or more items in a row/column. So far this one has proven to be the most challenging but not too challenging that you can't win the levels. Bubble Worlds is also challenging however I am stuck on one level and cannot get a win to continue on. But I will keep trying.
I recommend this game.

Bambooee Reusable Bamboo Towel ( Single roll, each roll comes with 20 sheets of Bamboee Towels)
Offered by PaperlessKitchen
Price: $15.30
8 used & new from $15.30

3.0 out of 5 stars I probably will not buy again, August 9, 2013
The recommendation on this product is to replace paper towels. I use paper towels to clean up spills and dog accidents; I do not use them for cleaning. However I will use this product to clean and to replace the rags that I normally use. I expect this product to last a long time and I probably will not buy it again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2014 2:41 PM PST

Star Trainers: Strength
Star Trainers: Strength
DVD ~ Rob Glick
Offered by Central Park Entertainment
Price: $8.95
43 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my library, July 23, 2013
This review is from: Star Trainers: Strength (DVD)
I am slowly replacing my VHS workouts with updated DVDs and this is a great addition to my library. I really like the trainers on this DVD; they break down the moves so they are easy to follow and the segments are not too long; if I have extra time to workout then I will do 2 segments.

I recommend this workout.

The Firm Bootcamp - Maximum Calorie Burn
The Firm Bootcamp - Maximum Calorie Burn
DVD ~ Alison Davis
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $5.69
65 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout, July 23, 2013
I love the Firm workouts and this one did not disappoint. This workout has a nice mix of cardio and plyometric exercises with light to medium weights. Alison is leading 2 other trainers through the moves; with one of them showing the low impact version. The only thing I didn't like was the camera stayed focused too long on the trainer performing the low impact moves; so when Alison changes to the high impact move the camera is still on the trainer performing the low impact moves. Therefore I gave it 4 stars.

I would recommend this workout.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2013 7:42 PM PDT