Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for John > Reviews

Browse

John's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
IC47 B302*3 B303*3 2244831U01 2244831U06 95-99 Nissan Infiniti Ignition Coil Set 6PCS Maxima I30 1995 1995 1997 1998 1999
Offered by GoodsForSmiles
Price: $80.49
4 used & new from $80.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 97 Nissan Maxima, May 7, 2016
I purchased these coils for my 97 Nissan Maxima and just finished installing them, the engine is running smooth so far. The product arrived quickly and in good condition. Absolutely zero complaints.

AMPM24 Fashion Mens Skeleton Automatic Mechanical Date Brown Leather Wrist Watch PMW044
Offered by AMPM24US
Price: $17.84
20 used & new from $16.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, poor craftsmanship, July 30, 2015
Looks great but doesn't keep time well. It tends not to stay wound even if I wear it at night.

eimolife Natural Handmade hard wood Bamboo Case Cover for iphone 4 and 4S, tree
eimolife Natural Handmade hard wood Bamboo Case Cover for iphone 4 and 4S, tree
Offered by SunSmart
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and beautiful case, April 17, 2015
I bought this case after having read several of the other posts, so I knew some of the problems that come with it. It is not very durable and the holes for the headphone jack and usb are not large enough for all devices. I seldom if ever drop my phone, so protection is not an issue. If you have a later model 4s plug, with a slimmer profile it will work. I had to cut a little plastic off my headphone jack to make it fit. I knew all this going in, so I am not taking any stars off for that.

This is a truly lovely case with an excellent texture. It looks great and feels great in my hand. It gives my phone a more "natural" feel. People consistently compliment me on this case. Don't buy this case if you want to protect your phone, buy this case if you want your phone to look like a piece of art.

The case was also very inexpensive, so it is hard to go wrong!

LENOVO THINKPAD TABLET 2 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 10.1" WXGA HD LED DIODE (SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN ONLY. NOT A LAPTOP ) (WITH TOUCHPAD)

5.0 out of 5 stars I cracked my old screen and replaced it with this ..., March 17, 2015
I cracked my old screen and replaced it with this one. There were some glitches at first, but they resolved themselves. It is working perfectly now.

The Making of a Man of God (Alan Redpath Library): Lessons from the Life of David
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finest of Devotional Literature, April 15, 2014
Alan Redpath delivers challenging insights into the life of David in this life-changing book. Your knowledge of the person of God and your practical walk with Him will be profoundly deepened by this book. This is a book that is enjoyable to read and extremely practical.

Crime and Punishment (Illustrated)
Crime and Punishment (Illustrated)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Classic, January 14, 2014
Dostoyevsky is a genius at mixing philosophy with a compelling story and delivers a powerful story of the madness of murder and the power of redemptive love. The prose does get heavy and is definitely a college-level read, but if you take your time to absorb the truths of this book you will find yourself deeply impacted. I read the dead tree edition of this book a few years ago, and bought this digital edition for my sister, so I don't know how the illustrations are.

The Struggle
The Struggle
Price: $11.59
113 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific music exalting the sovereignty and grace of God in the midst of "The Struggle", January 3, 2014
This review is from: The Struggle (Audio CD)
We all have faced trials in our lives, and Tenth Avenue North shares theirs with us. The music and lyrics of this album bring their struggles to life and resonate with any who has ever gone through a tough time. The songs acknowledge the reality of heartache but gives hope through the goodness and sovereignty of God; reminding us that even in the midst of the storm He is there and He hears our prayers. This album will encourage you and make you think.

Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life In Christ
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life In Christ
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendously helpful!, November 7, 2013
"Before you can grow spiritually, you must grow emotionally." is the thesis of this tremendous book. I have struggled with addictive behavior and this book has helped me to overcome it. It made me realize how juvenile emotionally I really was and inspired me to be courageous and challenge myself emotionally. This book is a must read for every Christian!

Minisuit Removable Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 (Auto Wake/Sleep)
Offered by MiniSuit
Price: $26.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, could perform better, October 30, 2013
I purchased this case so that I could carry both my tablet and keyboard and use them on the go. It performs well in keeping the keyboard and tablet secure in a soft leather-feeling case, and when closed it looks very distinguished. Difficulties arise when using the keyboard and tablet. There is a semi-thick boarder around the edge of the tablet that keeps it in place making it difficult to perform swipe-in gestures. The buttons on the side are also not easy to access. The keyboard that comes with it syncs well, but the layout is difficult to use and there is no built in mouse on the keyboard. I ended up using Lenovo's keyboard which works great and fits into the case well. Another difficulty comes when you want to use the tablet alone for reading or browsing, there is nothing securing the keyboard once it is open so you will have to remove the keyboard and set it aside to use the tablet in your hand. The kickstand works well on a table, but if you want to type with it on your lap you will face some difficulty. It would be better to make the tablet pop loose of the case and be able to slide into the keyboard. The flap used to secure the cover when it is closed looks nice, but wants to curl up and get in the way when typing. Overall this is a good case for the ThinkPad when there aren't too many out there, but there is definitely room for improvement!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 4:34 PM PST

case for Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2 Microfiber+Synthetic Leather Cover Case+ Elastic Hand Strap, by Thankscase

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, April 3, 2013
This cover works very well. It is very easy to install the tablet into it, or take it out. It props up at a good angle for viewing at a table or lounging, and is very easy to hold on the go. It does practically double the weight of the tablet, but is still very lightweight. There was a strong chemical odor from the cover for a couple days, but it passed. The small snaps on the corners allow easy access to all ports and buttons on the sides as well as allowing access to the swipe sidebars. The only criticism I have is that it does not work well with the keyboard. If you want to use the keyboard effectively you will have to remove the tablet from the case which is not too difficult. Overall, a very well made case!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4