Profile for Gus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gus RSS Feed (Silver spring)

Avital 4103LX Remote Start System with Two 4-Button Remote
Avital 4103LX Remote Start System with Two 4-Button Remote
Offered by TopsApplianceCity
Price: $46.99
59 used & new from $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for a great price., April 16, 2012
I installed this for wife's car during the winter time and she loves it.If you are an FYI person make sure you know what you are doing, I was lucky enough that my car did not need a key bypass module but alot of the new vehicles is a must have.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 7:24 PM PST

QQ-Tech 2 Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector Guard for the New iPad Apple iPad 3rd & ipad 2 generation

3.0 out of 5 stars it's great, but not great at the same time., April 16, 2012
I took it off, I can't described it but it took out the new ipad screen full potential, it just wasn't clear to look at. but it does what it says anti scratch and glare.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A bang for my buck., April 16, 2012
Get it! now! don't pay 120 dollars. A life saver from a four gig flash drive, downloaded my games and still have a woping amount space for music and videos. I highly recommended if you want to beef up your Xbox. don't get fooled just because it's not genuine xbox this product delivers and for the price, can't complaint.

LEDwholesalersTM LED RGB Strip Light Connector 4 Conductor 10 mm Wide Strip to Strip Jumper 2353

5.0 out of 5 stars handy item, a must if intalling led lights., April 16, 2012
bought the led kit, got this just in case needed it. This product will save you the time of soldering it together, if not just use 18-20 gauge and rosin core with solder gun but this will save you the time and extra material.

50 Pcs Self-adhesive Wire Bundle Holder 7mm Width Cable Tie Mount Clip
50 Pcs Self-adhesive Wire Bundle Holder 7mm Width Cable Tie Mount Clip
Offered by E Magic
Price: $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, It sticks very well., April 16, 2012
I installed this item for my speakers wires along the wall ceiling and it's been a week and still there. I am amazed, I thought that it was just going to fall off. I recommend this product to anyone.