Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Stefanie Hoysock > Reviews

Browse

Stefanie Hoysock's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stefanie Hoysock "hoysockX3" RSS Feed (Minersville, PA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap Lock Beads - Classic
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Snap Lock Beads - Classic
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $11.75
4 used & new from $11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for babies, April 2, 2009
My daughter loves this toy and is 13 months old. Buy it elsewhere though. It is about $6 in stores and I paid $12 on this site because I never bothered to check the store first. My mistake and I won't make it again. But definetly a great toy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2011 8:46 PM PST

Ben 10 Alien Force: Ben 10 Returns
Ben 10 Alien Force: Ben 10 Returns
by Elizabeth Hurchalla
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book that tells a story., April 2, 2009
This Ben 10 book actually tells the story of what happens on the show. It has great pictures and a good amount of pages. My son looks at this book all the time. I like it myself and I'm 26.

DNAlien Ben 10 Alien Collection 4 Action Figure
DNAlien Ben 10 Alien Collection 4 Action Figure
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Ben 10 fans, April 2, 2009
My son loves ben 10 and this is a great toy. He has almost all the hero aliens and of course you need some bad guys to fight. Looks like the DNAliens on the show. A must have for your little hero.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best "Stuffed Animals" I ever bought!, April 2, 2009
I didn't know whether to buy this one or the bigger one. I opted for this because it was a better deal. I am so happy with this pink panther. One of the best toys I have ever bought. It is an easter gift for my 5 year old. The arms and legs are bendable and constructed very well. This will last a long time.

Elton John - Greatest Hits 1970-2002
Elton John - Greatest Hits 1970-2002
Price: $15.99
161 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hits, January 12, 2009
Attended his concert is '08. I am 26 and love Elton John. This CD was $60 at the concert. Got it on here for under $20. Excellent classic songs. Who wouldn't love it.

Yo Gabba Gabba!: The Dancey Dance Bunch
Yo Gabba Gabba!: The Dancey Dance Bunch
DVD ~ Lance Robertson
Price: $14.99
51 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones, January 12, 2009
Bought this for my 10 month old daughter. She loves this show. Has a couple episodes on it. Holds her attention. She loves to see them dance and sing.

The Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection
The Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection
DVD ~ Tim Allen
Price: $22.40
32 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars cheaper to buy trilogy, January 12, 2009
These are nice movies. I bought this because it was cheaper to buy all three. $25 for this or $15 a piece. You be the judge.

Fisher Price Little People - Busy Day Home
Fisher Price Little People - Busy Day Home
6 used & new from $63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent First Doll House for your Baby, January 12, 2009
This doll house is adorable. I bought this for my 10 month old daughter for Christmas. She is so young but loves this toy. She can ring the doorbell and make the cat and dog chase each other. She also likes to open and close the door and she chews on all the people and the removable table and chairs.(Typical baby) There is 2 windows and a little moveable bar with a sun and moon. When moved to sun it plays birds chirping in the morning and at night it plays a little nighttime lullaby. The toilet and telephone also make sounds. This was well worth the money and a great first doll house.

Wonderful Wuzzleburg (Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!)
Wonderful Wuzzleburg (Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!)
by Sonia Sander
27 used & new from $0.13

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute and hard to find, January 12, 2009
Lots of pages for loads of fun. Can't find in stores and was a good price.

Power Rangers: Jungle Fury - Way of the Master
Power Rangers: Jungle Fury - Way of the Master
DVD ~ Power Rangers Jungle
16 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for your little ranger!, January 12, 2009
My five year old loves this video. We own both the Jungle Fury tapes and he watches them all the time. The video is 135 minutes long which is over 2 hours. They are a bundh of episodes back to back that take you through the fights with the Dai Shi.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3