Profile for Diana De Avila > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 664

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana De Avila "MS Gkygrl" RSS Feed (Sarasota, FL USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
EiioX Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Cool Mist Air Purifier Aroma Atomizer Wellness Ionizer with 7 Color Changing LED Lights and 4 Time Settings, Whisper-quiet & Waterless Auto Shut-off - Portable for Home, Yoga, Office, SPA, Bedroom,Babyroom - Great for Room Size of 100*200 SqFt , Pure White
Offered by VeeCome
Price: $87.00
4 used & new from $40.57

5.0 out of 5 stars A Groovy Oil Diffisurer, love the changing lights and shape!, June 27, 2015
This is the first essential oil diffuser I have ever owned. I wanted the chance to send the lovely waft of Lavender through my villa and this diffuser was a wonderful offering given to me by the seller in exchange for my honest review. I'll be testing another smaller diffuser as well in the near future ... but for this review, I wanted to focus on the ease of use and form factor.

Since this is the absolute first essential oil diffuser I've ever used, I wanted directions that would make perfect sense to the newbie. The enclosed directions were very clear and concise and dealt with some good troubleshooting situations. It's nice to know that the unit will not work without water and that it has an automatic shut off. The aesthetic of the diffuser is not bad on it's own but it really shines best with the lights switching around. It adds a nice ambiance and subtle scent. The Lavender was really nice. Next up: Frankincense.

Tie EiioX Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser is the "Lava Lamps" of oil diffusers and the changing light and various light modes are a neat addition. You can run the unit with or without lights. I really love this thing.

Again, I received this diffuser free in exchange for my review and I am really enjoying it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sports Armband,URPOWER® Multifunctional Double Pockets Outdoor Arm Bag ,Zipper Bag Gym Running Sport Workout Nylon Armband Compatible with iPhone 6,5 5S 5C 4S Samsung Galaxy S3,S4,Other Cellphones less than 5 inches (Blue)
Offered by COCO-Vision(US Shipping)
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and functional, this case is a winner! Bringing it to the beach!, June 26, 2015
This great little sports armband offers a lot of space for smartphones, money, ID, credit cards, etc. I can even fit a small point and shoot camera in this case instead of a smartphone. So functional and versatile I have my use for it at the beach. It makes the perfect little companion to wear or keep strapped to my Tommy Bahama beach cart. I can keep my phone along with other things in the bag with no problem. The strap is 2 inches wide and this provides great stable support when worn on the arm. The velcro closure uses two points of contact and this makes for solid closure without having to contend with inches and inches of sticky velcro.

A very well thought out armband / bag with two zipper compartments and two inner pockets. The back of the bag is made of neoprene for comfort. The bag itself is light but sturdy for what it is. Very pleased and see a lot of potential utility using it.

I was provided a free sample of this great little bag in exchange for an honest review.

Marrywindix 30mm Crystal Glass Cabinet Knob Cupboard Drawer Pull Handle Transparent 10pcs Included
Offered by vkending
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Add a classic touch To cupboards and cabinets, June 26, 2015
I was provided a sample of these crystal glass cabinet knobs for free in exchange for an honest review. They reminded me of the old glass door knobs that I would see an older houses. These crystal glass cabinet knobs are easy way to add a classic touch to any cupboards or cabinets. They are priced affordably and add a great almost formal but definitely a classic look for anything you decide to add them too.

Installation is straightforward and the screws are adequately for most cabinets. I definitely feel that they are worth the money spent. Changing out knobs is always a quick affordable way to redecorate an area without breaking the bank. They have a great look to them.

Zensah Copper Running Socks - Best Running Socks - Comfortable Cushioned Athletic Sport Socks
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks, nicely padded but a bit pricey., June 19, 2015
These are great socks for walking and lounging. No hot spots on the socks.

Any issue I might have had is purely aesthetics for me. The design is not exactly one I would gravitate towards but I was provided a free sample in exchange for testing. What you see is what you get. Great feeling socks.

Pricewise, I think they are a bit too expensive.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Alexa is getting smarter and smarter - a great personal assistant!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
The Amazon Echo provides a new and growing option as a personal assistant type of device. I think of it as a standalone "Siri" device that is just getting smarter and smarter with time. It's far-field voice communication has to be experienced to be believed ... it's incredibly sensitive.

I received "Alexa" (that's the default name and command for the Echo). To get weather from her, I simply state something like: "Alexa, weather please...". She can play all kinds of songs, read audio books, add info to lists and let me know how the traffic is on my preferred and chosen route (I can program that through the Amazon Echo companion application on my iPhone).

Alexa is getting smarter. Currently she knows the weather, what my Red Sox are doing, how to run a timer, how to add items to my list whether it's a to-do list or a shopping list. She plays the music I like either from my own list or from the Prime Library. Alexa also links to my Pandora account and iHeartRadio. One of the newer features is Echo's ability to read audio books via Audible. I have not taken advantage of this feature yet and am not sure if I will -- vut it's nice to have.

Still a newer feature is connectivity to recipes through IFTTT - "if this, than that". You can create your own recipes or use ones already created for Echo. These are the functions that appeal to the geeks. One recipe allows me to email a list to my Gmail account as soon as I add an item to it. This can be very handy. Integration with IFTTT extends the functionality of Echo and gives it a few more smarts.

So far, I have been extremely pleased with the device. It's about the size of a can of tennis balls and definitely becoming more useful with time. I expect Alexa to get smarter and smarter. Definitely a useful product and one I recommend for people who might want to extend Siri type commands beyond their phone. Alexa is very good at making lists. Oh, I can also order stuff directly off my list on Amazon. Frequently ordered items like cat food. This is handy.

If you purchase Alexa with a realistic mindset knowing that it is not perfect (she misses a lot of questions at times but I know she is getting smarter) and harness what she does so well ... I think you will be quite pleased. :)

Better Tweez-Eyebrow Tweezers-For Men & Women-Stainless Steel-Slant Tip-Sharp-Hand Filed-Professional Quality-Hot Pink-Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Betterbyse
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tweezers, very precise! One of the best I have ever used., June 19, 2015
These are absolutely one of the best pair of tweezers that I have ever used for eyebrows! I've gone for the bigger names like "Tweezerman" and although these are not a brand you may recognize, they are a hidden gem. I would not ordinarily go for a pink set of tweezers ... but I was asked to review them and provide an honest review in exchange for the sample. I expected to be underwhelmed and to provide a so-so review based on use. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Don't let the lack of known branding or the pink color fool you (like it did me). These are great tweezers and they have the ability to be so precise because of the sharp edges. I have multiple tweezers in my makeup kit but these are my favorites when it comes to tweezing eyebrows. One word describes them: precision!

A hidden gem.

Protable Adjustable Folding Ukulele Stand Holder For Ukulele Violin Mandolin
Protable Adjustable Folding Ukulele Stand Holder For Ukulele Violin Mandolin
Offered by GraceBuy Music
Price: $11.50
7 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Ukuleles of all sizes and shapes, June 18, 2015
These are now my favorite "go-to" stands for my various ukuleles. The stand folds up nice and small and fits in most of my Uke cases (except not my hard case for a concert sized uke). Foldable, portable and extremely light.

Perfect for ukuleles.

Captive Cables - Cable Management Sleeve [4 Pack] - Cord Management System for PC / TV / Home Entertainment
Offered by Otley Creations Limited
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great solution for a cable mess! Love these little cable jackets, June 18, 2015
I really love a product that solves a simple problem and does it elegantly. Such is the case with Captive Cables!

We probably all have them. Those tangled cable messes that result from so much technology and so many different ways to plug in. Gadget after gadget is added to a power strip or USB plug in adapter and before too long ... a mess of phone cables and device wires and a feeling of frustration. Along comes Captive Cables to solve the problem with a nifty 4 pack of Neopreme zip-up jackets. The fact that they come with 4 to a pack makes them extra valuable. I am not sure about you, but I have several messy cable "bird's nests" in my house. These do a wonderfully, elegant job of straightening cables out and keeping them all in line.

A solution for a very common problem and I love this product. They are made extremely well with neoprene and a quality zipper that works well. The zippers on these sleeves could have been cheap and frustrating and a potential point of failure. But they aren't ... they are of good quality and provide the kind of closure a solution like this calls for.

I was provided a sample of Captive Cables in exchange for an honest review. Just because I receive a product for review does not mean I am not 100% honest (not afraid to dock stars because people are relying on honesty - and I will give it). These are worth 5 stars and definitely worth purchasing if you need to clean up some cable messes. Great product! Very pleased with it.

ZOMEi® 58MM +4 Points Star Filter + 6 Points Star Filter + 8 Points Star Filter for canon nikon
Offered by zomei
Price: $33.99
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Add a bit of dazzle to your pictures - a great value pack of filters for photographers at all levels., June 17, 2015
I am a photography hobbyist who is having a blast getting into the hobby. There are always a lot of accessories that can be added to any camera bag and some classic star filters are no exception. These filters are made of HD Glass and a black almite (a coating that adds some durability) frame. The pack of three filters are a great value and can add a sparkle to pictures taken of bright objects. I am finding them a lot of fun to experiment with.

A great value, they come packaged in plastic cassette cases which make for good, protective storage. Lots of fun and very versatile filters. I was offered these filters as a free sample in order to test and review

Drug Test - Marijuana (Thc) Urine Test Dipcard, 10-count, Made in USA
Drug Test - Marijuana (Thc) Urine Test Dipcard, 10-count, Made in USA
Offered by Venola
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A THC test that works easily, June 16, 2015
This urine THC test strip works. It's good to use if you think you may have been exposed to THC in any environment and need to verify if you are positive or negative. Since THC stays in the system for weeks, this is a good way to see if your system is free and clear.

It takes about 5 minutes to really work but it works and can be easily read.

I recommend this test if it is something you think you need to have handy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20