Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Teddy Lambert > Reviews

Browse

Teddy Lambert's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teddy Lambert RSS Feed (NYC, USA)

Arts and Crafts: A Thriller
Arts and Crafts: A Thriller
Price: $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner Winner, July 28, 2014
Amazing book that takes you on an exciting journey from start to finish leaving you always completely guessing what will happen next with suave transitions! I can't wait for more from JT Prescott!

Bowflex 5.1 Adjustable Weight Bench
Bowflex 5.1 Adjustable Weight Bench
Price: $224.21
23 used & new from $188.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 23, 2009
This bench is great- very sturdy, does what its supposed to. Doesnt feel flimsy in anyway. One piece of advice, when you assemble, the fron two bolts that connect the front of the stand (they are the 3 inch bolts, the longest ones their are only two), once you put them through and screw on the nut, you cant tighten it any further- i thought there was something wrong with it or i needed a ratchet or a different wrench, but that is the way it is supposed to be- it seems loose, but it doesnt matter as long as the bolt is in there (i verified this with bowflex cust service, who was awesome btw....
Very pleased....thanks!

Nautica Men's 11 inch Micro Twill Short, Nautica Stone, 38
Nautica Men's 11 inch Micro Twill Short, Nautica Stone, 38

5.0 out of 5 stars thought it was a joke, April 23, 2009
that i got these for so cheap and they were as good if not better than my 50 dollar pair from abercrombie LOL

YogaAccessories (TM) Extra Wide / Extra Long 1/4'' Deluxe Yoga Mat - Blue
YogaAccessories (TM) Extra Wide / Extra Long 1/4'' Deluxe Yoga Mat - Blue
Offered by YogaAccessories
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 23, 2009
i use this to warm up and stretch before my workouts in my new home gym, and i am very tall 6'6''- this mat is great. thick and has greqat traction (not a slider)- very pleased

Alpine Innovations Spudz Microfiber Cloth in Black Pouch, 10X10
Alpine Innovations Spudz Microfiber Cloth in Black Pouch, 10X10
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 23, 2009
I keep this in my office, clipped under my desk for easy access...my glasses stay clean and if they get dirty I always know where to find my cleaning cloth. ;)

Super Rope - Xtra Long
Super Rope - Xtra Long
Offered by Pacillo's Fitness
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great rope, April 23, 2009
This review is from: Super Rope - Xtra Long (Misc.)
I am 6'6''...it could have been just a tad longer, definitely better than most standard ropes that always get caught or whip my legs, but overall a great rope. Their is some weird glue type goop near the handle joists, but no biggie, I am nitpicking.

Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
Price: $279.00
21 used & new from $222.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, April 23, 2009
I must say, I hemmed and hawed about buying these, as $600 total for the pair (yes, you do need to buy two) is a lot. But when you think about how many seperate weights you are getting in one pair of dumbbells, and the convenience of it, the space it saves, it was a no brainer.

First of all, I have to give Amazon MAJOR props for not only giving free super saver shipping on these (the shipping on these would be over $200 normally)- and even though Bowflex is offering free shipping right now as a promotion, these dumbbells are on a 4-6 week backorder with them and I wanted them ASAP. No joke, these things are in my garage right now (i did my first workout with them an hour ago after unpacking them which was cake by the way and assembling the bench- easy too). The best part? I placed the order TWO DAYS AGO. I figured for utilizing free super shipping an item this heavy would take at least 1-2 weeks. Nope, 2 days. The shipper they used called me and even left the packages neatly behind my house where I asked, another great experience by the way.

Now, about the product. I know I have only used them once so far, but I have been working out for years, and I know that these things are the real deal. I found a few negative reviews on these online (you can find negative reviews on anything if you look hard enough)- the biggest knock on these was that "you can't drop them or they will break" LOL....I dont know about you, but if you are a big enough meathead to feel the need to drop or throw your dumbbells down, dont buy these, you are better off in the playground with your tonka truck. Seriously, these things are very well made, SO EASY to use- I loved just turning the dials- I did 12 different excercizes, 12 different weight changes, all done effortlessly (the changing of the weight, my workouts are purposely difficult LOL)

Anyways, net net, I am EXTREMELY satisfied that I bought these and could not be happier with amazon on this one. If you are like I was and debating, don't even think twice, it is soooo worth it. These things are fantastic. THANK YOU!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2010 9:36 AM PST