Profile for James Morgart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Morgart "Jimbo" RSS Feed (Illinois)

Amish Country Limburger Spread (8 ounce)
Amish Country Limburger Spread (8 ounce)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good substitute for Kraft Mohawk Valley, September 3, 2014
This s a close as you are going to get to Kraft Mohawk Valley Limburger Cheese Spread. I love it. Also found it at a local cheese store in Monroe Wisconsin for $7.

HP 564 (CB316WN) Black Original Ink Cartridge
HP 564 (CB316WN) Black Original Ink Cartridge
Price: Click here to see our price
52 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work in HP Photosmart 6510, August 29, 2012
I purchased two of these for use in my HP Photosmart 6510 all-in-one printer. The Amazon statement "Yes!! This will work with the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer (B211a)" is False! I installed one of these and immediately got a message "Cartridge(s) is for older model printer".

The old and new cartridge look exactly alike.

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Price: $34.99 - $59.50

1.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy another pair of these jeans., April 12, 2009
The last FOUR pair of Levi 550 relaxed fit jeans I have purchased have had the second belt loop on the left pop off where it is anchored at the bottom. It just pulls out and leaves a hole in the fabric. No, I do not pull up my jeans up by the belt loop and no, I do not yank out the belt when removing it. You would think that I would have learned my lesson sooner. The quality of this product has declined terribly in the last few years, probably due to someone's brilliant idea of cutting costs. Well, no more overpriced Levis for me. I am done paying top dollar for junk!
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2014 5:45 PM PDT