Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Trevor M > Reviews

Browse

Trevor M's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trevor M RSS Feed

Note 2 Case, Abacus24-7 Note 2 Wallet Case [Book Fold] Leather Galaxy Note 2 Flip Cover with Foldable Stand, Pockets for ID, Credit Cards - Black Flip Case for Samsung Note 2
Offered by Abacus24-7
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Own a Samsung Galxy Note II? - BUY THIS ITEM, March 22, 2013
For a price of 9 dollars as of 3-22-2013, I can not think of a reason not to buy this case for any Galaxy Note 2 owner. It offers great protection, ultra convenience, sleek design, not to mention dirt cheap price. I also got a clear screen protector (a 3 pack was like 5 bucks) combined with this and I feel like my phone is totally safe. Not to mention you can almost replace your wallet if you wanted by keeping your ID and a couple cards or a little cash in the pockets of the fold-out cover. Also, this case acts as a pretty decent stand for video watching, etc. There are many reasons to buy this case if you have a Galaxy Note 2 and you won't be disappointed. I think I should add that I only talk on the phone via blue tooth, I do not need to really hold the phone up to my ear at all. I also use headphones a lot for music and other media. So if you need to constantly access the volume control on the side of the phone, or to hold your phone to your ear often, perhaps this case wouldn't be as practical as it is for me, since I am almost always using blue tooth or headphones (which have their own volume control). You can still plug/unplug headphones and charger with the case totally fastened shut. Also there are small cutouts by the S pen, the camera lens, and the speaker. The phone pops in and out of place easily anyway if you needed to take it out and place it back in the case a lot. Even though it pops in and out easily, it does still feel securely in place, and does not feel like it could fall out easily, I might add. Overall I absolutely love it and recommend it to ANY Galaxy Note 2 owners, whether you use a blue tooth or not.

Philips 50PFL3707/F7 50-Inch 60Hz LCD TV with Digital Crystal Clear Engine, 3 HDMI, USB and VGA input, and SRS TruSurround (Black) (2012 Model)

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips 50 inch - a decent flatscreen for a great value, November 25, 2012
The picture quality looks great for XBOX, PS3, DVD, Blu-ray, and HD cable channels. For regular TV or regular cable with no HD channels, the picture is not high quality. It is 1080p but only 60Hz as oppose to 120Hz. I think that may make a little bit of a difference. Also this is an LCD, which I believe is a little less quality than an LED or plasma. For around 600 bucks, however, I think it is worth the money. Since I subscribe to HD channels with my cable provider and play a lot of XBOX and Netflix from my XBOX, this TV does suit my needs, which is an affordable 50 inch flat screen with a decent picture and the TV physically looks very sleek as well. I would not pay too much more than 600 for this, though. All in all, a decent purchase that I do not regret.
**UPDATE June1, 2013** - Still enjoying my TV, no regrets, no signs of losing picture quality.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2013 9:38 AM PDT