Profile for Tania > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tania RSS Feed

MiTAB Genuine Pink Napa Leather Flip Open 7 Inch Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the Kobo Vox Tablet e-reader device
Offered by Navitech US Official Store
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kobo case, June 8, 2014
The case is great, although a very snug fit, but it does the job..

Unfortunately the colour was not as shown which was very disappointing, and I would not have bought it if I had known what colour is really was.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cake toppers, May 22, 2013
Such fun cake decorations for any Star Wars fans!!! They arrived in perfect condition, made my cake look great and were a big hit!

The Last Unicorn
The Last Unicorn
DVD ~ Mia Farrow
Price: $4.82
123 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalga, June 6, 2012
This review is from: The Last Unicorn (DVD)
This movie was a favourite of mine as a child and i was so excited to find it on Amazon! It was just as I remembered, very nostalgic!

Wilton 2104-7778 Master Tip Set
Wilton 2104-7778 Master Tip Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Piping Tips, June 6, 2012
I love Wilton products and their decorating tips are no exception, great tips for piping amazing creations on my cupcakes!

Wilton 12 inch  Disposable Decorating Bag Dispenser Box, pack of 50
Wilton 12 inch Disposable Decorating Bag Dispenser Box, pack of 50
Price: $10.64
29 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Piping Bags!, June 6, 2012
I love Wilton products and their decorating bags are no exception, nice and strong, and really pliable - the best bags I have used for creating amazing piping creations on my cupcakes!

Tikki Tikki Tembo
Tikki Tikki Tembo
by Arlene Mosel
Price: $6.00
148 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood favourite!, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Tikki Tikki Tembo (Paperback)
I was so excited to see this book on Amazon, it was a firm childhood fave and i had been looking for it everywhere with no luck - until now!!! When it arrived (really quickly I might add) I was so happy to read it and realise that it was just as enjoyable as I remembered - fun story and beautiful illustrations!

Wilton 2104-1358 Disposable 12-inch Decorating Bags, 24 Pack
Wilton 2104-1358 Disposable 12-inch Decorating Bags, 24 Pack
Price: $7.09
23 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable goodness!, September 22, 2011
Phew, using these is going to make fabulous icing creations so much more fun! No more cleaning, rinsing and drying the reusable bags - it'll be quicker and easier!!

Anastasia [Blu-ray]
Anastasia [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Meg Ryan
Offered by EducatePJ
Price: $14.99
40 used & new from $3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Anastasia [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I had been thinking about buying this movie on DVD for ages, but when I saw it on Amazon I just had to buy it straight away!! One of my favourite animated movies and fun for the whole family!

Wilton Decorating Basics Student Kit for use with the Wilton Decorating Basics Course

5.0 out of 5 stars Icing Fun!, September 22, 2011
This product looks great, lots of fun looking tools for making some wonderful icing creations - I can't want to start my course and get into it all!