Profile for Erilar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erilar RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Checkmate
Checkmate
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives a good sense of period aand place without intrusive info dumps, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Checkmate (Kindle Edition)
Really interesting mystery. Gives a good sense of period aand place without intrusive info dumps. Interesting set of characters.

The Cassander Solution
The Cassander Solution
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars adventurous fun, March 9, 2014
I wasn't sure I was going to like this at first, but discovered three main characters I really liked more and more in the course of the story: the architect who was more than just that, Cassander, who was much more than he first srruck me as, and the sister. The variety of villains was also satisfying, and the book as a whole was fast-paced. The sense of time, place, and culture was also well done, and without intrusive info dumps.

Strong Spirits (A Daisy Gumm Majesty Mystery, Book 1)
Strong Spirits (A Daisy Gumm Majesty Mystery, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy discovery, October 11, 2013
Although I had downloaded this book, I opened it yesterday by accident because it was next to the one I had intended to read and decided to look into this one instead. I found an interesting mix of characters who behaved in a manner consistent with the time and setting, which is too often NOT the case in a book set even a little in the past.

Murder at the Leopard (The Vespers Trilogy Book 1)
Murder at the Leopard (The Vespers Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder at the Leopard, October 2, 2013
Very enjoyable book, with a number of interesting characters and a nice puzzling mystery. I wish the maps had been at the beginning, though!

Simply Basic Luxurious Body Lotion French Vanilla Pear - 8 Oz.
Simply Basic Luxurious Body Lotion French Vanilla Pear - 8 Oz.
Offered by Discount Cosmetic Outlet LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Basic loyion, September 18, 2013
Vanilla Sugar Simply Basic Lotion was my favorote for years, but I haven't been able to get it locally and finally looked at Amazon and bought every tube available. Then I looked for pear and found this and bought some of theses as well.

VANILLA SUGAR Body Lotion 8fl oz tube
VANILLA SUGAR Body Lotion 8fl oz tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Basic lotion, August 14, 2013

St. Ives Whipped Silk Intense Body Moisturizer (Suavidad De Seda) 18 Fl Ounces (1 Bottle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lotion!, August 14, 2013
This was my favorite lotion, because it's a great moisturizer AND it soaks* into my back quickly enough that I can finish dressing in a reasonable length of time without greasing my clothing. *I use present tense because I still have the last couple bottles Amazon had.

Evil at the Heart
Evil at the Heart

1.0 out of 5 stars horror fantasy, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Evil at the Heart (Kindle Edition)
If you like horror, you'll probably like this book and rate it a lot higher than I do. There's plenty of horror to spread around this medieval fantasy. I was expecting a historical mystery, which I prefer, but tastes differ.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 5:37 AM PDT

The Left-Handed God
The Left-Handed God

5.0 out of 5 stars I J Parker's new period, July 6, 2013
I'm a big Akitada fan, and have really enjoyed how well she makes a time, place, and culture I'm unfamiliar with come to life. When I began reading this book set in another time and place which I DO know well, I mentally crossed my fingers, hoping she could do the same. She does 8-). Highly recommended.

Murder at Whitegates Manor
Murder at Whitegates Manor
Price: $4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Murder at Whitegates Manor, April 12, 2013
This is not my favorite type of mystery, but I used to like Regency novels and thought a Regency mystery might be a change of pace. This is a very nice example of the type and I'm sure those who normally enjoy such books will find it quite entertaining. I found the assortment of characters interesting and quite liked the heroine.

Page: 1 | 2