Profile for Shawna R. Blaker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shawna R. Blaker RSS Feed (Washington, PA)

Sweet Seduction Sacrifice (Sweet Seduction, Book 1): A Love At First Sight Romantic Suspense Series
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read!!, June 13, 2013
Was enjoyable to read and kept me turning the page. Just one of those 'sit down and enjoy it just to read it' kind of books. Not a lot of thinking having to go into it but the story does keep you interested enough to continue it. I thought it was a lovely distraction.

Ember: A prequel to Firelight (Darkest London)
Ember: A prequel to Firelight (Darkest London)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to the Firelight story, April 28, 2013
I enjoyed reading this and it complemented the original longer novel Firelight very well. It did help round out the characters a bit more and the setting for the Firelight story. Just generally made it more well-balanced. I enjoyed reading it and have throughly enjoyed all the Darkest London Series books as they tend to mix paranormal experiences and instances into everyday life. A good addition to the Series and well worth the read.

Winterblaze (Darkest London Book 3)
Winterblaze (Darkest London Book 3)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read!, April 9, 2013
This was quite a surprisingly enjoyable read. I have now invested and procured the rest of the series of the books Kristen Callihan has wrote of the Darkest London series. Does keep you page turning that is for sure and though it is not on the order of classic literature, it does have a good quality of just sitting back for read just to read and it keeps you involved in the story. I have enjoyed reading it and I hope others would as well.

Collide (Volume 1)
Collide (Volume 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it, April 9, 2013
I enjoyed reading it. It is entertaining and easily read. Just an light read and one that you can just sit and relax with. Mind you it is not on the order of classic literature, but it suits in just sitting back and enjoying to read the story. I am interested to read the follow-up when it does come out.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($1000-$1250)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($1000-$1250)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $113.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranties Review.....Two thumbs up!!!!, May 15, 2009
I had gotten a 2 year Square Trade warranty on a HP laptop I purchased and it more than paid for itself. When I ran into a hardware issue almost at the end of the term, they were very helpful in getting a resolution to the problem. Their call center staff is knowledgeable and seemingly very centered on honoring the terms of the warranty in an efficient and timely manner. I felt it was well worth what I paid for it, so much so, I am a repeat customer. On a recent purchase of a DVD recorder, I bought another squared trade warranty, at a much better price than anywhere else. I highly recommend any electronics of value to be covered by them. It is definitely most worth it, better prices than anywhere else, and their customer service I think is stellar.