Profile for mathon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mathon RSS Feed

8 Flavor Tea Rack coffee counter Organizer 224 total packs
8 Flavor Tea Rack coffee counter Organizer 224 total packs
Offered by RCS Plastics
Price: $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very classy, August 23, 2011
I was looking for something big enough for all my herbal tea and this tower is perfect. The only little problem is that it's quite high, therefore I can't place it under the top cupboards of my kitchen. If you have place anywhere else in the kitchen it's great because the shiny black gives a classy look to it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 7:33 AM PDT

Rockland Luggage Luca Vergani 2 Piece Cosmetic Set, Lime, One Size
Rockland Luggage Luca Vergani 2 Piece Cosmetic Set, Lime, One Size
Offered by eBags
Price: $27.99
5 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars classy and handy, July 13, 2011
Love the green colour it's absolutely gorgeous. The bags offer enough place to take all I need when I travel, plus the items inside are well protected as the bags are not soft like many cosmetic luggage.

High Sierra 2015-Cubic Inches Loop Daypack (Plum Lace, Black)
High Sierra 2015-Cubic Inches Loop Daypack (Plum Lace, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars great school bag, July 13, 2011
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
My 14 year old daughter needed a strong school bag and also a tall one as some folders are quite big. This bag is perfect. It is strong and allows to put all she needs inside, plus the price is decent.

LEGO Star Wars Set #8128 Cad Banes Speeder
LEGO Star Wars Set #8128 Cad Banes Speeder
Offered by JT Toys
Price: $53.25
66 used & new from $44.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lego, May 4, 2011
Bought it for my 11 year old son. He is a Star Wars Lego fan, so of course his opinion is not objective. He loves it. I have to admit that Lego makes quality items and we were disappointed only once out of 40 purchases.

CR Gibson Watchful Friend 12-Ounce Porcelain Mug in Gift Box
CR Gibson Watchful Friend 12-Ounce Porcelain Mug in Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury gift, May 4, 2011
The mugs are made of quality porcelain. I bought 4 of these and I am more than satisfied as far as the quality of both the porcelain and the painting are concerned. The little plus is the beautiful box that makes this item even more classy and therefore great for a gift.

Montreal & Quebec City (City Travel Guide)
Montreal & Quebec City (City Travel Guide)
by Regis St. Louis
45 used & new from $0.89

3.0 out of 5 stars good for 1st trip, November 8, 2010
I bought this prior to our 1st trip to Montreal and Quebec.Although the overall information is accurate it was quite anoying to discover that some adresses were wrong or not complete. We went there with 2 children aged 10 and 13 and I hated ending in an unappropriate area, with the wrong crowd.
The descriptions of monuments are great and the historical background is well done. Also the walking suggestions are nice and interresting. The guide considers that for 2 people in a middle range restaurant you would have to spend around 200ca$, we ate in a very classy restaurant for 260 for the 4 of us. we had good meals in decent places that can be considered average and this for 100 for 4 and even less. So it seems to me that they over price the budget you need to have for food.
We are french and therefore the quality of food is really important to us. So you can trust us if we say you can eat good food for a good price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2011 11:33 PM PDT