Profile for Tanya M. Henderson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tanya M. Henderson "bookworm" RSS Feed (Rushville, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sterling Silver "A Mother Holds Her Child's Hand" Ribbon Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $29.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but special, February 27, 2013
This was a bit smaller than I had envisioned it to be, but it was worth the smile it gave to mom.

Bling Jewelry Tungsten Celtic Dragon Gold Inlay Flat Fit Wedding Band - Size 8.5
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully crafted, February 27, 2013
I had planned to send back a ring that was a bit too small for my man. I found it fit me, so I kept it. We now have matching rings and they look beautiful. I would want to let buyers know that this is a heavy ring and may take some getting used to. I have been wearing mine for over a week now and now I wouldn't be without it.

Monster Galaxy: Exile
Monster Galaxy: Exile

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Monster Galaxy: Exile (App)
really great game just wish there was a way to earn free mogo cash but its still a really good game

Prize Claw
Prize Claw

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Prize Claw (App)
great game alot of fun preatty amazing i have had alot of fun playing this game it is awesome and couldnt get much better.

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer

5.0 out of 5 stars addicting, September 22, 2012
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
this is the most addicting game ive played in a long time I always liked the coin game bug hares loading cause I lost my chance at something else

Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands
Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, August 22, 2012
this game is great I played it a little on facebook but truethfully this is better really great app all in all a great game

Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Omron HJ-112 Digital Pocket Pedometer
Offered by Multistreamz llc
Price: $89.25
8 used & new from $87.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use and works great, July 26, 2012
This pedomoeter was very user friendly and I was able to follow instructions with no problem. The tracking seems to work jsut right, no extra steps just because it got bounced. I would recommend this for anyone looking to get a little more active. I was shocked to see just how little I moved during the day when I got started.

DEER HUNTER RELOADED
DEER HUNTER RELOADED

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, July 24, 2012
This review is from: DEER HUNTER RELOADED (App)
I consider this the best hunting game on the tablet wish it was easier to get glu credits but I cant complain otherwise also wish that you could get every thing without glu credits just that its harder to get but overall great game

GUN ZOMBIE : HELL GATE
GUN ZOMBIE : HELL GATE

5.0 out of 5 stars extreamly fun, July 22, 2012
This review is from: GUN ZOMBIE : HELL GATE (App)
it is an extreamly fun game it is a great app having a lot of fun playing it wish there were more apps as good as this one like final fantasy games or a tablet call of duty

BLOOD & GLORY
BLOOD & GLORY

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, June 25, 2012
This review is from: BLOOD & GLORY (App)
its a very great game that is fun and entertaining its better played with one hand than two but still a really fun game just wish it was easyer for people too enter the special tournamants but all in all its a great game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6