Profile for RogR > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RogR RSS Feed

Lekue Popcorn Popper/Popocorn Maker, Red
Lekue Popcorn Popper/Popocorn Maker, Red
Offered by KITCHEN COUTURE
Price: $25.95
5 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's simple & works great!, May 20, 2015
We've just purchased this popcorn maker after buying an air popper and returning it after one use! The air popper blew hot kernels into the bowl, and really did not impress us! The Lekue popcorn maker is compact for storage, has no moving parts, and really does pop most if not all of the popcorn! It does great, with or without oil! We've made it both ways, and I really like the results using just a little coconut oil. Great product, Lekue!

SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump
Offered by SoundAsleep Products
Price: $164.95
9 used & new from $101.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great air mattress for a reasonable price!, January 5, 2015
Great air mattress! Inflates quickly, (approx. 4.5 minutes) and is very comfortable. My experience so far, is that it does lose some air overnight, but not enough to get concerned over. We bought the mattress to use when we visit our daughter, and it was money well spent. On that note, the price was very reasonable for the quality of this product! A previous mattress we used made by a competitor, was similar quality at more than twice the price!

#1 Krill Oil Omega-3 Supplement - Krill GOLD, 500mg, 120 Softgels - IKOS 5-Star Certified, Multi-Patented, GMO-free, Hexane-free, Cold-Pressed NKO Neptune Krill Oil with Astaxanthin
Offered by BuyHerbs
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Neptune Krill Oil, October 28, 2011
After taking fish oil for several years with limited results, my family Dr. suggested I try Krill oil. I did quite a bit of research on Krill oil and quickly realized that there are many brands of Krill oil available and not all are equal. Pure Neptune Krill Oil, (NKO) was obviously the way to go. The results of my blood test since I started using Krill oil have changed enough to please both my family Dr. and my Cardiologist!
Nutrigold's Krill Oil is made from Neptune Krill Oil, and it comes at a reasonable price. Also, it came with free shipping and arrived only two days after I ordered it. Great service from Amazon with a real good price and free shipping. Can't get much better than that!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2013 3:45 PM PDT