Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for ZEF > Reviews

Browse

ZEF's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ZEF RSS Feed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress on the Cheap, February 22, 2011
I had some initial trepidation when considering purchasing this mattress; most memory foam beds are much more expensive, and my prior experience with beds is that 'you get what you pay for.' Having slept on Tempurpedic for many years, I almost didn't complete my order. However, I am quite glad that I did.

The mattress comes rolled up in air-tight packaging, inside of a draw-string style canvas sack. Once you cut it open and unroll it, the mattress expands; as it expanded, my cynicism was lessened. I did not smell any of the odors that many other customers have talked about, but I did keep the fan in my room on and a window cracked to ventilate any potential smells. The bed itself feels quite soft when you lay down, yet it has a bit of firmness for support.

After sleeping on it the first night, it is a very good mattress. I am a side-sleeper and it did not aggravate my shoulder and hip much like a traditional spring mattress does. At over 250 lbs., I was worried that the 6" depth of the mattress would not be enough to support me, but it was more than acceptable. I needed something cheap as I am staying in a different city for work, and this mattress fit the bill.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 3:59 PM PDT