Profile for Rodney G Pannell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rodney G Pannell RSS Feed

LeggingsQueen Women's High Waisted Fold Over Maxi Skirt - Smokey Brown - Medium
LeggingsQueen Women's High Waisted Fold Over Maxi Skirt - Smokey Brown - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, November 1, 2013
I can wear this just about anywhere. I am a teacher who sits on the floor and in chairs just 12" off the ground. I can move very easily in this skirt.

I Love You Rituals
I Love You Rituals
by Rebecca Anne Bailey
Price: $11.14
176 used & new from $0.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for early childhood educators too!, September 5, 2013
This review is from: I Love You Rituals (Paperback)
I have found this book very helpul in my Title I setting pre-k classroom. So many children yearning for attention and this is a helpful tool for giving it. The book also reads very easily for those parents and teachers who do not need to wade through pages of theory. This gives helpful information and gets right to the point.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 17, 2012
I bought this sweatshirt for my nieces 12th birthday. I let her pick it out and all. Little did I know that this was not a professionally made sweatshirt. The lettering is craft store iron ons that I can see coming off after the first was and several of the letters appear to be cut out free hand. I expected a bit more for a $35 plus shipping sweatshirt.

Sushi Chef Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Chef Sushi Making Kit
Price: $40.09
2 used & new from $40.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little kit, December 31, 2011
I received this kit for christmas and we just made the sushi tonight and it was fun kit to make simple sushi. The book could be better, had a watch a few videos on the net to see how to do actually roll the sushi. You need access to a good asia market to get some of the ingredients, but one you get the correct ingredients you will have some fun making sushi!