Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Rexburg, ID)

Mega Candles - Unscented 1.5" Floating Disc Candles - White, Set of 12
Mega Candles - Unscented 1.5" Floating Disc Candles - White, Set of 12
Offered by Mega Favors
Price: $6.89
3 used & new from $3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, April 17, 2015
These didn't stay lit for more than a few minutes and then would not re light. Bad product! Do not waste your money.

Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, White Noise Machine
Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner, White Noise Machine
Offered by iBuyz
Price: $21.99
18 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 17, 2015
I like this machine so much, I bought two of them.

ProCase old generation Kindle Fire HD 7 Case - Slim Fit Hard Folio Cover for Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet (2012 version), with stand, auto sleep /wake feature, hand strap (Purple)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $9.99

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn My Pretty Learning Purse
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn My Pretty Learning Purse
Price: $18.70
49 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, September 30, 2012
We bought this for my daughter's first birthday. We liked it except that when she grabbed something inside the purse she couldn't get her hand back out without letting the toy go. I fixed the problem though. When you open the purse, the sides are stitched together. I just took a seam ripper and pulled out the seam that was holding it together. It gave a lot more room for my daughter to reach in and out without getting frustrated.

Safe Voyage Deluxe Convertible Car Seat
Safe Voyage Deluxe Convertible Car Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Car Seat, May 2, 2007
I bought this car seat for my 2 1/2 year old a few months ago because I felt like she was outgrowing her Graco Comfortsport (which only harnesses up to 40lbs). I read all the reviews and decided it was the seat I needed. She was very excited when we received it and helped me adjust the straps and put it in the car. The adjustment was as easy as any other car seat I have dealt with. The seat is not too heavy and it installs like a dream. I have never had such an easy and tight install with my Comfortsport. In fact I loved the car seat so much I threw out the Graco and bought my 9 month old the same seat.