Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "mkmagu" RSS Feed (Rindge, NH)

Page: 1 | 2
Xenda Universal Desk, Table, Car Dashboard Non-slip Mat Pad Stand Dash Mount Holder for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C105A - AT&T Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro - AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active - AT&T Samsung Mega 6.3 - AT&T Samsung Rugby Smart
Offered by AccessoryChoice
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could say the same for my vehicle it slides very easily on the dash to the point I would never ..., March 9, 2015
I use my cell phone as my office phone and this little stand works quite well with my Samsung Rugby Pro. it works well in either a vertical or horizontal position on my wood desk. I wish I could say the same for my vehicle it slides very easily on the dash to the point I would never trust putting my phone in it while driving.

Plantronics MX500i 3-in-1 Headset
Plantronics MX500i 3-in-1 Headset
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $36.38
91 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This headset is light weight and easy to wear I like the fact I can use ..., February 22, 2015
This headset is light weight and easy to wear I like the fact I can use it on my cell or computer and the sound is fantastic

Mated To The Dragon Of Manhattan (A BBW Paranormal Romance Book 1)
Mated To The Dragon Of Manhattan (A BBW Paranormal Romance Book 1)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Reviews are way off, November 30, 2014
Reviews are way off on this book the the concept or plot is not that but the writing is so bad takes away from the story. Scenes jump or are not that well thought out and character development could have been much better. The writing style is very immature makes me think a young teenager wrote it.

Kibbles 'n Bits Original Savory Beef & Chicken Flavors Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound
Kibbles 'n Bits Original Savory Beef & Chicken Flavors Dry Dog Food, 35-Pound
Price: $19.98
12 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This is garbage food, September 14, 2014
This is garbage food and one of the worst foods you can feed your dog. First 2 ingredients are corn and soybean which a dog gets zero nutritional value from. Another ingredient to stay away from in any pet food is animal digest, which could be any type of animal including diseased ones. Do your homework on dog food and spend a little more for a better food for your dog.

LG Optimus F3 Screen Protector Cover, MPERO Collection 3 Pack of Matte Anti-Glare Screen Protectors for LG Optimus F3
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.99
8 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Now I can see my phone in the Sun, August 27, 2014
Over all I'm happy with this screen protector, it allows me to see my phone screen when out in full sun. It was not that hard to apply either.

TREND Airshield
TREND Airshield
Offered by Acme Tools
Price: $329.00
2 used & new from $329.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I've had this for a couple of years and use ..., August 4, 2014
This review is from: TREND Airshield (Misc.)
I've had this for a couple of years and use it when I do my wood turning. It does the job I expect it to which is keep the sawdust out of my lungs. It is a little heavy to wear but you do get use to it, I've not had the problems that others have said that it does not stay on the head or the battery does not hold a charge.

Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Price: Click here to see our price
79 used & new from $8.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent 1 cup coffee maker, April 23, 2014
I'm updating this review turns out it was a bad outlet and not the coffee maker at all. This is a decent coffee maker if your looking only to make 1 cup of coffee. Giving it 5 stars do to the response from the seller trying to resolve my issue with the device.

Very disappointed with this coffee maker I expected more from Black & Decker. The unit worked great for 1 month then stopped working.

Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Kyocera Rise (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by XPRESS ONE
Price: $49.99
35 used & new from $18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your Money and by Something Better, December 3, 2013
I bought this phone back in May it was my first smart phone or so I thought. What it really is a smart MP3 player. As a phone it is the worse, it takes 3 tries to dial out, most times the screen would go black after dialling the number so you don't know if the call is going through or not. When the call does go through you don't always get a ring indication it's just dead air until someone answers. The slide out keyboard is a nice feature but using it is not as easy. I decided I needed a phone that actually worked and was reliable. I ended up getting an LG Optimus F3 and just after a couple of hours of having the phone I now can say I have a Smart Phone!

Xenda Universal Charging Car Mount Phone Holder with Dual USB Ports and Charger Socket for Apple iPod Touch 5 - Samsung GALAXY Note II N7100 - Samsung Galaxy S 3 GT-i9300 - Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini GT-i8190
Offered by AccessoryChoice
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold phone that well, July 31, 2013
I've had this holder for about 2 months the weight of the phone makes the holder slip to the side or forward no matter what angle you put it at. The USB ports are poorly constructed and have broken will not by this brand again.

Alphas Season 1
Alphas Season 1
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, June 5, 2013
I enjoyed this show so much I ended up doing a marathon watch and went on to season 2. Really good show are hard to find.

Page: 1 | 2