Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Valerie Garner > Reviews

Browse

Valerie Garner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Valerie Garner RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Dalai Lama : The Best Teachings of The Dalai Lama, Journey to a Happy, Fulfilling and Meaningful Life !
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave me a purpose to live for, December 5, 2015
This was a pleasure because I have never experienced happiness like this before. I really wanted to change and I did so just by reading and believing in this book. For people searching for happiness, this book is for you

ToyZe Fire Truck Engine Toy for Kids, with Lights and Real Sounds, Bump and Go Action
Offered by Dollar Deal
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Shes loving it, December 5, 2015
The second i gave my kid this toy she starts laughing happily. I Thought the sound quality and the movement was pretty good for the price . She really loves playing with this and wont stop playing with it for hours at a time . This is very loud and i love it !

Agile : Agile Project Management, A QuickStart Beginners 's Guide To Mastering Agile Project Management !
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, December 5, 2015
Managed to complete an on going project that lasted for over a month with some errors in it. I managed to completely weed the errors out by using this book and I must admit I love tha author's style!

BEST Fat Burner, Metabolism Booster, Appetite Suppressant & Energy Enhancer, Ultimate Weight Loss Thermogenic Supplement For Men & Women (30 Day Supply of KrazeXL)
Offered by Pure Results Nutrition
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fat burner!, December 3, 2015
I hate getting fat right before Christmas but can’t help it due to relatives and all the family events. Well, this year I’m already doing better. I’ve been taking krazeXL and wow, what a change in metabolism and eating habits. Food just doesn’t cross my mind as often and I don’t doubt I’ll be able to get through December without gaining a bunch of unwanted weight. Wish me luck!

iPhone 6S Screen Protector, Volt Shield iPhone 6S Glass Screen Protector [ tempered glass iPhone 6 ] Bubble-free Scratch Proof High Definition (HD) Ultra Clear Easy to Install compatible iphone 6/6S
3 used & new from $10.30

5.0 out of 5 stars No more scratches, June 23, 2015
I was getting tired of constantly receiving scratches on my phone after normal and casual use. But this protector has minimized that greatly and in over 3 months it still functions like it's brand new out of the box.

ColonPro All Natural Colon Detox Cleanse Maximum Detox Dietary Natural Weight Loss Supplement 60 Capsuless 1 Month Supply
Offered by GoodsAndThings (No Tax)
Price: $14.49
2 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weight loss, May 10, 2015
I have had a slow and frustrating attempt at losing weight. I needed something to aid me in losing more than just .1 of a pound per week. After these, I have been seeing the numbers drop! These pills are truly amazing and are incredible with weight loss.

Big Book of Soup : Over 500 Home-Cooked Favorites for Soup, Chowder, Chili, Stew and More!
by Taste of Home
79 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Homes Big Book of Soup, October 28, 2010
A close friend recommended this Taste of Home Big Book of Soup Cookbook to me. This is my favorite recipe book of all time, every single recipe I've tried has turned out awesome, which is saying a lot for me as I'm a terrible cook usually.

The selection is totally amazing and recipes are categorized in easy to find sections and there are alot of sections including chilled and fruit soups.

Probably my favorite so far is the Beef Stroaganoff recipe.

Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
Price: $17.95
28 used & new from $14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Nikon Remote, October 28, 2010
I use this Nikon wireless remote control with a D5000 camera and it works great. The only drawback at all is if you need to fire it from the left side of the camera it doesn't always work, so you have to make sure you are on the right hand side. Other than that it's a must have for taking photos and reducing camera shake that can happen just by the act of pressing the shutter button.

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Price: $196.95
82 used & new from $45.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon lens 18-55mm VR review, July 18, 2010
This is such an excellent lens! I have the 18-55 that came with the kit (no VR), and wasn't that impressed. When I upgraded my camera, it came with this lens with the VR in the package and I was skeptical, wondering how different it could be from the other one. To say there was a large difference in an understatement.

This one takes much sharper, clearer images and I've found the wide angle to be especially useful for landscape shots. This has quickly become one of my favorite lens for floral and landscapes. Nice and light weight as well as compared to other lenses.

If you're looking for a good, all around wide angel lens, consider this one, but spend the extra and get the Vibration Reduction feature. You won't regret it.

Fujifilm FinePix F80EXR 12 MP Super CCD EXR Digital Camera with 10x Wide Angle Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm FinePix F80EXR Camera Review, July 18, 2010
This is an amazing little camera! I do stock photography and needed something small to carry in my purse for when amazing, life moments happen, that I could just grab the photo and yet it be good quality. Now, this doesn't do pro level work, but it does give excellent images. There have been certain conditions where this camera actually performs better than my expensive gear. If you look a quick, point and shoot that takes great photos, this is one to really consider.

It took me some time to figure out all the functions this camera can do, which I was very surprised by how much it can do and all the automatic scenes it is programmed with. These have functioned very well.

No complaints with this camera.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5