Profile for KN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KN RSS Feed

Spring Step Women's Tarragon Sandal,Black,41 M EU / 9.5-10 B(M)
Spring Step Women's Tarragon Sandal,Black,41 M EU / 9.5-10 B(M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!!, August 31, 2011
I love these shoes. So chic and unique! My only complaint is that the American sizes didn't convert from the European sizes truly. I could have used a size larger. Thankfully, they are sandals so they work anyway. Highly recommend these shoes. Very well-made and as adorable in person as in the photos!

Classy Brown Rose tote bag By FASH-handbag,formal bag,gifting ideas
Classy Brown Rose tote bag By FASH-handbag,formal bag,gifting ideas
Offered by Fash Limited
Price: $31.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Carbetbag...?, August 31, 2011
First I love the idea of this design. However, to me this purse doesn't deliver the fashion statment I was looking for. Beware that it is huge! No size specs are given so I had hoped to find the purse a nice medium-sized bag. It's way beyond that-seriously, it could be an overnight bag. It did seem to be well-made. I found no obvious defects. Just wasn't pleased with the "Grandmother from the 1960's" look that I felt it gave. :)

MG Collection Tweed Floral Bow Accent Design Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
MG Collection Tweed Floral Bow Accent Design Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
Price: $35.50
2 used & new from $35.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Overjoyed, August 31, 2011
I loved this purse in the photo...but not so much in real life. In fact, I've decided to return it. It is by no means "tweed"-more like white imitation leather with black felt. The one I received was defective-it had little white holes in the black part that gave the appearance of dust spattered all over. The bow is also cheapy in appearance. On the upside, it's a cute design and looked as if it would have been roomy and convenient. Just wish the cuteness could have been accompanied with better quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2012 10:28 AM PST