Profile for Thor_7 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thor_7 RSS Feed

Invicta Men's 10569 Venom Diver Buckle 1000m Watch
Invicta Men's 10569 Venom Diver Buckle 1000m Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterful Timepiece!, June 22, 2013
This is a stunning timepiece, I have owned this watch for almost 1 year...great craftsmanship, well done! I also own a full size Venom. However, due to the top heaviness, the watch is worn sparingly. This midsize is worn weekly. This watch is absolutely beautiful! And unlike its big brother, it's not top heavy. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone that is attracted to the venom models, and looking for a comfortable, midsize watch. I have received many compliments on this work of art. It is definitely one of my favorite watches!

Android Women's AD591ABU Ultra Prism 1 Watch
Android Women's AD591ABU Ultra Prism 1 Watch
Price: $85.01
2 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful, February 17, 2013
Outstanding value for this timepiece. I purchased this for my lovely wife on Valentines Day, and she loves it! It is a stunning timepiece, Android really stepped up the game with this one. Spectacular crystal, that is captivating when viewed at different angles. You cannot go wrong with this one. Amazon quickly processed and shipped my order next day, with no additional charge....thanks!

Sunbeam GCSBDS-212 Digital Steam Master Professional Iron
Sunbeam GCSBDS-212 Digital Steam Master Professional Iron

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Designed Product, December 4, 2012
Buyers beware! This Iron is not worth your time/money, in my opinion. I purchased this iron before doing my due diligence..."shame on me". It is not a top performer, the iron leaks constantly from the top where the water is poured. Therefore adding more work during the ironing process, due to excessive water distributed as you press your gourmets. Needless to say , it is extremely frustrating, I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Invicta Men's 10381 Pro Diver Scuba Chronograph Black Carbon Fiber Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $153.54
4 used & new from $130.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money!, November 6, 2012
This Invicta watch is just as solid as the more expensive Invicta models. The watch is a perfect balance with its weight and thickness, very comfortable and sporty. This timepiece would make a great addition to any collection!

Invicta Men's 1537 Reserve Venom Chronograph Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Invicta Men's 1537 Reserve Venom Chronograph Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by GEM Products
Price: $420.00
9 used & new from $420.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beast!, August 1, 2012
This watch has a striking presence...absolutely incredible looking, with great craftsmanship. I've owned this timepiece for about 6 months, I was a little hesitant with the purchase, due to its size and weight. It took a few days to adjust with the wear. Needless to say, it has become my favorite, of the numerous brands collected over the years. If you are considering the purchase of this watch, do your "due diligence" pertaining to its size and weight.

Invicta Men's 1507 Specialty S1 Chronograph Blue Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Invicta Men's 1507 Specialty S1 Chronograph Blue Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Offered by Real-Watches
Price: $99.00
5 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta does it again!, August 1, 2012
Great Watch...the pictures does no justice for this beautiful timepiece, good weight and size, not quit as large as the Venoms. I have seen some sellers call this the baby Venom. Nonetheless, this is a keeper! It's hard for me to move away from the Invicta Watches, this is one of my favorites!

RELIC Sawyer XL Black Silicone Strap Chronograph Watch
RELIC Sawyer XL Black Silicone Strap Chronograph Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch Runs Slow, June 29, 2012
Although this is a beautiful watch. However, after 1 month of wear, the watch began to stop and start. I replaced the battery, needless to say that did not rectify the problem. I have several Relic watches, and this is the only one that has presented a problem.