Profile for Sincerely Yours > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1018

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sincerely Yours RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Spinbrush Spinbush Proclean Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush
Spinbrush Spinbush Proclean Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush
Offered by Product Resort
Price: $14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable tooth brush...replacement head?, October 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sonic boom! One speed only and creates tiny vibrational movements to clean your teeth. The vibrations are not overwhelming, and it is comfortable to use. The toothbrush is well made with easy on and off buttons. Only wish they had replacement heads to make this product more environmentally friendly.

The Orpheus Descent: A Novel
The Orpheus Descent: A Novel
by Tom Harper
Price: $12.44
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, always a little twist, and I love the author's writing. well done., October 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow, a gripping novel...so well written in the tone of the time (set in two very different time periods: modern and Socrates) ...There is an essence of a Dan Brown mystery here. ..and action like James ROLLINS...this was a great read..and good pace..not overtly too detailed, but very good description. The plot is well thoughtout, and I really got to know the key characters too. The only thing my brain had to adjust to was the different 'tone' for the different time period! Very unique approach. If you want a good plot, alternating periods, good characters..i recommend this book!

Viva Labs Organic Coconut Flour: Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free, 1 lb Bag
Viva Labs Organic Coconut Flour: Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free, 1 lb Bag
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to almond flour that is more expensive., October 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We usedon't this for making pancakes and sauces since we are GF sensitive. We noticed you need to add about 15% more to get the same thickness and texture for pancakes. You have to note that non gluten products will join have the viscosity, but you don't want it so dry that it is hard to eat. Great results where you can use more of other ingredients like eggs that keep the pancakes soft. I highly recommend using a cook book for cocout flour if u r using for baking. We also for making crumbles, again easy desserts that other ingredients are key and the flour helps to pull it together.

Breaking Creed (A Ryder Creed Novel)
Breaking Creed (A Ryder Creed Novel)
by Alex Kava
Price: $19.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basis for the main character, Creed, but wanted more depth in the story.., October 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A man and his dogs..ex marine...caught in a drug cartel..ando then some more. This genre is so often used and then it comes to how well the story it is written. Although the author created some depth to Creed, the main character. ..the supporting characters were a little less known..The story was good and an unexpected ending, but I wished it had more depth...because I could see myself following this character ...i still might, but the next novel has to have more depth. Otherwise, still a good read.

Presonus Ceres C4.5BT 2-Way Powered Speakers with Bluetooth
Presonus Ceres C4.5BT 2-Way Powered Speakers with Bluetooth
Price: $299.00
9 used & new from $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooove these speakers and works great with a digital piano too!, October 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Can speakers get any more awesome?! the sound quality is only amplified with the additional knobs (at back of speaker) to enhance the bass and treble notes. and it is worth investigating and adjustments will depend on type of music and connections. We tested these speakers with bluetooth classic iPod, iPad, iPhone and android phone [pandora app] and own music that ranges from classical piano, rock, heavy rock, pop, country. These speakers are a musician and music lovers dream. Then we tested it as speakers for our Yamaha Aries digital piano - holy smoke- these speakers really enhanced the piano playing and listening experience! They are compact enough to work on the piano and does not look oversized.
Very easy to use and bluetooth synched in seconds. You can leave it on-mode and it will go to sleep to save energy. These are one of the best speakers for the fact they sound terrific and for the price - very competitive in this space.

Classic Brands U-Shape Memory Foam Travel Pillow, Neck Pillow
Classic Brands U-Shape Memory Foam Travel Pillow, Neck Pillow
Offered by Mattress Firm Inc.
Price: $9.49
3 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars support in all the right places without the bulk., October 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Super comfortable and has a firm support. Not bulky at all. The material is soft and can be removed for cleaning. It also has an elastic strap so u can attach it to an external carrying bag..super useful as I lost one as it wasn't securely locked down. Love this one.

Hamilton Beach HBH450 Commercial Tango Bar Blender with 48-Ounce Polycarbonate Container, Black
Offered by Goodman's
Price: $328.99
3 used & new from $328.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can sure pulse frozen berries into smoothies!, October 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We make a lot of smoothies, mainly berries that we had frozen from the summer bounties. So we gave this blender its first test with frozen strawberries, blue currant s, and blueberries. It worked a charm, and the smoothies did not have chunky bits and we could drink through a straw without any issues. We also tried it with grapes as the skins are often hard to cut up, no issues here either. This blender does a great job. Basic functionalities that include a pulse button, a timer in increments of five seconds to 40 seconds max, plus an infinity time. Speed from low to high.

The only minor issue is that Hamilton brand is not known for their luxury look, the blender is made of plastic, including the jug and lid. I would wash it a few times to remove the initial plastic smell. (We have a Breville, and the jug is glass, with outer silver look). So I wouldn't use it for hot items like if u r looking to blend soup.

Ultimate Survival Technologies Brila Mini Lantern, Lime
Ultimate Survival Technologies Brila Mini Lantern, Lime
Price: $9.20
12 used & new from $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly bright light from this little device., October 12, 2014
Amazingly bright for such a small device. It provided plenty of light for a three man tent. Super light to carry. Couldn't believe the amount of light coming out of this device.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-Inch Tablet (16 GB, Dazzling White)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-Inch Tablet (16 GB, Dazzling White)
Price: Click here to see our price
35 used & new from $408.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wow what an experience, I am officially an ex ipad user., October 12, 2014
Officially I am now an ex-Ipad user. Wow, what a wonderful experience so far. Set up was easy and this is someone who is not techical. Movies are wonderful to watch on this tablet, which we use Netflix streaming. Even the speakers are not bad, but can attach external speakers r to enhance the expereince. I am impressed with thelightnesss, it is lighter than the Ipad air. For now, this is a terrific tablet for the money. And I can increase the memory.

Innocent Blood: The Order of the Sanguines Series
Innocent Blood: The Order of the Sanguines Series
by James Rollins
Price: $19.02
148 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, the writing in this novel-sequel continues to exceed my expectations: pure adrenaline ride., October 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sequels with a collaboration is not easy, but no fear here as I had another terrific ride of my life with this Sanguine Series. the story line continues and i am transported to a whole new experience and world: sometimes, it feels so real to me that it takes me a while to get back to my world! the plot and the writing in this series are excellent. I am so impressed with this sequel and action packed without being excessive. You continue to learn and get to know the key characters of the novel. If you have never read any of the authors' books (I am a big James Rollins fan), then I would really recommend you read this sequel, but preferably the first book: Blood Gospel. Not totally zombie related, but it can fit into that genre. I just can't get enough of this series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20